Forum › Posts by livres

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a maid is in the garden where she is approached by a girl who ask what she is doing . the maid answer and then ask what the girl is doing there. later the maid is made the personal maid of the girl who is revealed to be her master but she didn't know because she hadn't seen the girl yet. the maid after working a long time complain that she wants to return as a normal maid. i dont remember the rest

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a manga where a girl meets a ghost that see can only see with her phone or computers. at the end the ghost go to the afterlife where it's revealed she is only in a coma but can't come back to the world of the living because everyone forgot her. but then the girl arrives at the hospital and try to kiss her but she comes back to life with her memory.

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a story about two girl one girl is reading a manga and is mad at the trope where the ugly girl takes off her glasses and become beautiful. the other girl who is wearing glasses say that she actually likes this tropes and takes off her glasses by saying she got contact.

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a girl on a bus watch another girl that goes to the same school with her because she has a crush on her. later they the crush talk with the girl because i think she has the same interest as her and they become friends. the crush confess and i think the girl was shocked and didn't immediatly accept the confession but later they dated and again later they had sex.
the girl had a friends who in another work from the same author was revealed to also have feelings for her but then she got toghether with another friends.

so many first by ogino jun. the sequel: Come To Like You

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a girl on a bus watch another girl that goes to the same school with her because she has a crush on her. later they the crush talk with the girl because i think she has the same interest as her and they become friends. the crush confess and i think the girl was shocked and didn't immediatly accept the confession but later they dated and again later they had sex.
the girl had a friends who in another work from the same author was revealed to also have feelings for her but then she got toghether with another friends.

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a story about a woman who's jealous of her coworker and mess up her files so she gets in trouble. the coworker finds out and blackmail her to have sex. later the woman see the coworker being flirted with by a drunk man coworker and goes to save her.The coworker apoligze for the blackmail and say it was because she was frustrated by other event. the woman forgive her and kiss her and the coworker tries to protest by reminding her of the blackmail but she doesn't care

Yurufuwa Joshi ni Kiwotsukete / Beware the Girly-Girls by Mira

yes thank you

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a story about a woman who's jealous of her coworker and mess up her files so she gets in trouble. the coworker finds out and blackmail her to have sex. later the woman see the coworker being flirted with by a drunk man coworker and goes to save her.The coworker apoligze for the blackmail and say it was because she was frustrated by other event. the woman forgive her and kiss her and the coworker tries to protest by reminding her of the blackmail but she doesn't care

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

the second one is about a gyaru i think and an office woman who start dating .after one years the gyaru realize they haven't had sex despite her having sexy underwear, one time at her appartement she spot the woman having the same underwear as her and hug her and they start having sex

whoops wasn't here but is on nh:308527

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

^
Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hidden_in_dusk#1

yes thank you

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

a manga about a girl in her room who watch her neighboor accross the window having sex with different girl. one day she spots the girl recieving a slap from another girl and when she is in the street ask her if she is okay. The girl say yes and say that she knew she was watching and invite her to the her room

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

one is about a girl who finds her idol and start dating her without telling her that she is a fan or that she knows her identity , one time the idol has an event during their anniversary and tell her girlriends she has something to do that day. the girlfriend understand but the idot gets mad that she is always so accepting .later at the event the girlfriend is spotted by the idol and the girlfriends tell her everything.

That one sounds like Live-streamer Girlfriend

yes thank you

livres
joined Sep 13, 2021

i am trying to find two manga:
one is about a girl who finds her idol and start dating her without telling her that she is a fan or that she knows her identity , one time the idol has an event during their anniversary and tell her girlriends she has something to do that day. the girlfriend understand but the idot gets mad that she is always so accepting .later at the event the girlfriend is spotted by the idol and the girlfriends tell her everything.

the second one is about a gyaru i think and an office woman who start dating .after one years the gyaru realize they haven't had sex despite her having sexy underwear, one time at her appartement she spot the woman having the same underwear as her and hug her and they start having sex