Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ah a cute chapter! Koharu telling her she loved her even out of context and not the way she wanted was just too adorable as well as her reaction to it xD. Honestly I felt she wasn't even addicted to the gatcha persay I think she just wanted to get a bunch of stuff Koharu didn't have so she could hear an I love you again after giving her anything she got that she didn't have xD

Daphie You're amazing as always with what you do thank you for another great chapter of this <3

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I love onee-loli, but OL x OL is totally fine too.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Gacha = evil.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The OL is an OL and the loli is a loli, but the other OL is some OL/loli hybrid.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

OL x OL x loli is fine too.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Ah a cute chapter! Koharu telling her she loved her even out of context and not the way she wanted was just too adorable as well as her reaction to it xD. Honestly I felt she wasn't even addicted to the gatcha persay I think she just wanted to get a bunch of stuff Koharu didn't have so she could hear an I love you again after giving her anything she got that she didn't have xD

Daphie You're amazing as always with what you do thank you for another great chapter of this <3

YW! (I'm getting some help from the Spanish TL group Shiro Translation as well lately for this title, it helps!)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts as well :) I'm sure that's what happened after the first successful pull, Ayase certainly went overboard to shower Koharu with kindness. As you said, let's hope she received a couple happy hugs and ILYs as well ^_^

OL x OL x loli is fine too.

And now since we know Mio has a weak spot for Ayase, what about OL x loli x OL x loli? >_<

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The OL is an OL and the loli is a loli, but the other OL is some OL/loli hybrid.

Office Loli

joined Jan 14, 2020

This just turned into a horror manga, as Ayase loses her soul to gacha.

Yeah, she looks like a bigger version of Koharu.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm pretty sure those swimsuits aren't bikini's...

But then again I'm a guy so I don't know much about female swimsuilts...

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm pretty sure those swimsuits aren't bikini's...

But then again I'm a guy so I don't know much about female swimsuilts...

To be sure, I checked:
BIKINI noun
a two-piece bathing suit worn by women that does not cover the midriff

joined Jan 14, 2020

8500 yen? More than $60 for a parfait???

joined Jun 25, 2021

"If I let go of the lolicon I'll die!"
is not a line I ever thought I'd see
I love this manga

joined Jan 6, 2023

Amputek nito?

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

8500 yen? More than $60 for a parfait???

64 dollars and 34 cents to be precise.
Japan's dairy farmers have a hard time keeping up with demand. Factor that into a general high cost of living, cost of refrigeration, processing, and transportation, and you have a recipe for expensive ice cream.

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Ayase is very different from Tae (the mc of "Be Careful, Onee-san!").

If one of the lolis under her care had almost drowned, Tae would have instantly forgotten about her crush and the potential chance for a romantic escapade—instead putting all her focus on looking after that poor little girl.

Ayase? She's like ‘ALL RIGHT! The third wheel is down! Time for some private schmoozing with Koharu!’

Bad lolicon! Very bad lolicon! Learn to be a responsible adult! Hmph.

last edited at Jan 10, 2023 3:51PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

64 dollars and 34 cents to be precise.

No point in being that precise when the exchange rate fluctuates moment to moment, is abnormally extreme at the moment, and of limited relevance to people in Japan buying locally made goods and services.

And 8500 yen still seems nuts, especially for the OL to buy without flinching. Compare to prices here: https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/restaurants/best-fruit-parfaits-in-tokyo most expensive is 1785.

last edited at Jan 10, 2023 4:41PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

My fluent friend says "A quick Google takes me to a restaurant where their really premium parfaits are 3000 and 3800 yen"

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Ayase? She's like ‘ALL RIGHT! The third wheel is down! Time for some private schmoozing with Koharu!’

Bad lolicon! Very bad lolicon! Learn to be a responsible adult! Hmph.

Well, to be fair, she did make sure she was fine before taking advantage of the situation.

And 8500 yen still seems nuts, especially for the OL to buy without flinching. Compare to prices here: https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/restaurants/best-fruit-parfaits-in-tokyo most expensive is 1785.

My fluent friend says "A quick Google takes me to a restaurant where their really premium parfaits are 3000 and 3800 yen"

But it was a MEGA HUGE PARFAIT, lolllll, this manga likes exaggerating on every moment it can, so, yeah. I didn't translate the price, just the text on that sign!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Swimming pool prices I guess. I literally said out loud "8500 Yen, what the fuck" when I read it.

I, too, enjoy the contrast between Be Careful, Onee-san and this :D
I wonder if Koharu will ever catch on that something isn't quite right about Ayase's relationship goals with her. I'm not sure if that would flow with the comedy, like, at all.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Now I dont reveal my Lolicon tendencies too often... BUT the swimsuits...!

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

I, too, enjoy the contrast between Be Careful, Onee-san and this :D
I wonder if Koharu will ever catch on that something isn't quite right about Ayase's relationship goals with her. I'm not sure if that would flow with the comedy, like, at all.

I prefer the former since this OL is a bit too thirsty, but I keep coming back for the ridiculousness and reaction faces

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Don't get me wrong, I love Tae who is like some kind of saint and constantly angsting over her guilty desires—but I also love Ayase who has learned to stop worrying and embrace lolicon with gusto and eagerness! :) And of course I luv Daphie who works so hard to translate and bring us this delicious manga! Thanks, princess!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Also Daphie is a meanie who uses "POMF" as an sfx in a lolicon themed manga, even if it safe for work.

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 9:38PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Don't get me wrong, I love Tae who is like some kind of saint and constantly angsting over her guilty desires—but I also love Ayase who has learned to stop worrying and embrace lolicon with gusto and eagerness! :) And of course I luv Daphie who works so hard to translate and bring us this delicious manga! Thanks, princess!

You're welcome and thanks for the love, love! I also love a character who isn't constantly holierthanthou-ing on everything! Here, Ayase wants to stay PC and even tried convincing herself she's not akshully a lolicon, that she only loves this girl, and that she'll keep it pure, but her actions always look so sus, loll

Also Daphie is a meanie who uses "POMF" as an sfx in a lolicon themed manga, even if it safe for work.

Wow, had to dig up a bit on google, because I hadn't ever heard of that having a meme-y meaning, but turns out it used to at least, it's just an old meme though :D

joined Aug 29, 2019

Wow, had to dig up a bit on google, because I hadn't ever heard of that having a meme-y meaning, but turns out it used to at least, it's just an old meme though :D

Maybe I have been on the internet for too long. Hadn't realized it goes back 13 years, meaning dear Akari has likely been of age for some time now!

last edited at Jan 14, 2023 4:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.