Why do they all
Walk around
Being stupid
Like they are five years old

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Dumbass triad! DUMBASS TRIAD!

joined May 3, 2014

I don't really get all the people saying the new girl is nice. I have a little bit of sympathy for her situation, but it's pretty limited. I've never been that impressed by "Oh poor me I'm always number two"--do those people ever have any sympathy for the people further down? They do not, and she's no exception. Plus, the reason she wants to be number one is a smidge of hypercompetitiveness added to a bunch of need for adulation--she wants all the fans so she can bask in the attention and love, none of which she plans to return. She's a self-centred narcissist; how is that "nice'?

She isn't a character who IS NICE, she is a character who has NICE CHARACTER DESIGN--she LOOKS pretty and inoffensive, and she didn't ever QUITE look yandere when she said some of the creepier things she said. So, enough to be "nice" I guess?

'tis comedy and light hearted. Why doth thou want to overcriticize things that makes people happy?

because the character is an narcissistic asshole? if your gonna make it comedy from that, this ain’t comedy well written then, for me i wish she will fuck off and never return, cuz what they said about the character is true

joined Sep 11, 2015

Spoiling both her senpais, very nice. Love the two page spread of it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As much as our would-be rival may try, Ichigo's reactions showed quite well where her heart truly lies.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Threesome route unlocked.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Ichigo has two hands.... AND USED THeM BOTH! Achievement Unlocked!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Just waiting for her to snap

One of these chapters has to be senpai comforting Her

joined Oct 2, 2021

Damn, Ichigo packin some juggs.
Loved the titty BUMP. Even if it nearly caused the death of our heroine\⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ichigo got all the doki. ^_^

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I don't really get all the people saying the new girl is nice. I have a little bit of sympathy for her situation, but it's pretty limited. I've never been that impressed by "Oh poor me I'm always number two"--do those people ever have any sympathy for the people further down? They do not, and she's no exception. Plus, the reason she wants to be number one is a smidge of hypercompetitiveness added to a bunch of need for adulation--she wants all the fans so she can bask in the attention and love, none of which she plans to return. She's a self-centred narcissist; how is that "nice'?

She isn't a character who IS NICE, she is a character who has NICE CHARACTER DESIGN--she LOOKS pretty and inoffensive, and she didn't ever QUITE look yandere when she said some of the creepier things she said. So, enough to be "nice" I guess?

'tis comedy and light hearted. Why doth thou want to overcriticize things that makes people happy?

OK, so first, it wasn't a criticism OF THE MANGA. You can make excellent manga with characters in them who are self-centred narcissists. I was just noting that people who called her nice were being wrong on the internet. And as XKCD explained years ago, that's IMPORTANT. :D

But, if it HAD been a criticism of the manga . . . obviously, I criticize things that make "people" happy if they don't make ME happy. Do I have a duty to be made happy by something just because somebody ELSE likes it?

Oh, and it's "dost thou". "Doth" is third person; "thou dost", "he doth". Now you know.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hinamori-san was in the wrong for kink-shaming Sou-sempai during their role-play. But I don't want to be too harsh and shame her myself:

For all we know, Hinamori's uptight attitude is part of the role-play.

To reply you must either login or sign up.