Forum › Kamiina Botan, the Drunken Form is a Lily Flower discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm personally not interested in ever drinking alcoholic beverages, but I'm fine with watching/reading series about them (especially if they have Yuri potential).

Also, Botan became Akagi. lol

What kind of old-school game lets you kiss your teammate to recover health?

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland.

Really? I thought it was Kirby Super Star. Especially since they're playing on an SNES.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Welcome back to our irregularly scheduled drunk college student programming

joined Jul 26, 2016

drunk college student

I can't quite put my finger on it but there seems to be a redundant element here somewhere...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Hang on, wait, wait, wait. I've sat still for a lot of perversion around Dynasty, but that's just wrong. You don't do strawberries in whisky! Brandy, certainly. Rum maybe. Grand Marnier, absolutely. Vodka if you have nothing better. NOT whisky. Whisky is not a "strawberries" kind of alcohol.

Screenshot%202021-11-08%20065839
joined Jun 21, 2021

Hang on, wait, wait, wait. I've sat still for a lot of perversion around Dynasty, but that's just wrong. You don't do strawberries in whisky! Brandy, certainly. Rum maybe. Grand Marnier, absolutely. Vodka if you have nothing better. NOT whisky. Whisky is not a "strawberries" kind of alcohol.

Idk, strawberry taste notes aren't unheard of in whiskey, so it's not like the idea is completely out there. Actually, Glenlivet does have its fair share of fruitiness to it together with vanilla and a general smoothness that I can see this actually kinda working, which surprised me. Mangaka actually did their research methinks

79b7bc0e-9835-4a2c-a059-79b88a59123c
joined Jul 8, 2013

I’m getting some serious Stretch vibes from this, if you know what I mean. :(

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Idk, strawberry taste notes aren't unheard of in whiskey, so it's not like the idea is completely out there. Actually, Glenlivet does have its fair share of fruitiness to it together with vanilla and a general smoothness that I can see this actually kinda working, which surprised me. Mangaka actually did their research methinks

Well, manga like this are almost always a blatant expression of the author's personal hobbies.

To reply you must either login or sign up.