Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined Apr 10, 2023

I legit forgot there were male characters in this manga :-D

I absolutely cannot imagine this manga in particular giving its main character a single wholesome monogamous happily ever after. That would violate the whole ethos of it.

That's why I'm hoping for her to get in an open, polyamorous relationship with Hanei and Kurohime.

My primary hope for this series is that anything Blackprincess Whitecastle wants, she gets.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Predicting anything in this manga is a fool's errand, but it does start feeling to me like it's going in the direction of undermining Yomotsuka's "can do no wrong" status :P Big focus last chapter on how shit she is at dodgeball, losing Toudou to Hanei, that whole arc with the vicepresident perhaps realizing she shouldn't just uncritically listen to her, and that rivalry with Banryuu which now turns out isn't a rivalry at all because Banryuu doesn't actually give a shit about winning anymore.

I know last chapter set up that whole Yanagi comeback after oversleeping but it still feels like the end result should be Yomotsuka's team actually losing the match (after some stupid antics in the meantime no doubt). And I have the impression that Ruruka licking Toudou's legs thing is too funny for this author not to let it happen.

But well, in this manga all bets are off so who knows :P

last edited at May 27, 2024 3:08PM

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Ruruka is not beating the freak allegations

I was feeling bad for her a few chapters ago and now I remembered why I don't despite all the shit that happens to her

I’m hoping she develops a bit as a character. Like, she sees Toudou is a good girl now and gets inspired or smthn.

Or is only freaky with folks who are okay with it

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I just read chapter 37 in Spanish. I won't talk about it 'cause I don't want to spoil anything.
But I can tell you that the dodgeball match ends in ch. 36, and ch. 37 is the aftermath. (Dealing mostly with the many lesbian couples in the story and the promises they had made in case of victory/defeat. Very romantic.)

If you wanna try and read it in Spanish, link:
https://visortmo.com/library/manga/57343/losientoperonomegustaelyuri

last edited at Jun 5, 2024 3:37PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

lmao the doctor shilling NFTs to her grooming victim is great

I can forgive pedophilia, but I draw the line at financial mispractice, frfr.

joined Apr 2, 2021

Good news, chapter 38 should not be delayed!

To reply you must either login or sign up.