Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

her one actual friend is once again striking it rich with her

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

It's finally back, thank you!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

i love this series so much. mochi is a genius.

9595188_2_45
joined Aug 16, 2021

I'm wondering if the love potion only works on the people you already have romantic feelings for, or alternatively could reasonably have feelings for.

Also our idiot protagonist apparently has more to her than just being a lying scumbag.

This is really what I'm hoping for actually. I haven't read ahead very much so I'm excited to find out :)

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

I wonder what would make the previous scanlator feel like the story "went to shit." I've got the rest of volume 3, and nothing in it seems out of line with what it's been doing all this time. Really glad someones picked this back up

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

so glad that this got picked up again

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

"I practiced every day by watching how my dog licked"

How romantic...

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

I wonder what would make the previous scanlator feel like the story "went to shit." I've got the rest of volume 3, and nothing in it seems out of line with what it's been doing all this time. Really glad someones picked this back up

Okay my copy of volume 4 arrived and I can totally see why the scanlator would drop the series. I hope that was a one time thing, because that's not what I signed up for.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Okay my copy of volume 4 arrived and I can totally see why the scanlator would drop the series. I hope that was a one time thing, because that's not what I signed up for.

Don't tease us like that, spoiler tag and dump the deets

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

So happy to see my favorite scumbag gremlin back. Thanks to the translator for picking this back up

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Reading the comments, I am now VERY interested in what happens.

Homura
joined Apr 30, 2021

What happens in it?

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

HELL YEAH I LOVE THIS SERIES

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

What happens in it?

I'm gonna bet it's het, but who knows. I actually really liked this chapter. It was pretty funny. I especially like mask girl's design. It's really cute and I hope we see more of her

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 9:03PM

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

why not just dump it with spoilers?

joined Oct 2, 2021

Wax on
Wax off

asteriskybusiness
Furude
joined Jan 8, 2023

This is my favourite series, I'm so glad the translation is continuing. Ruruka is such a great foil for Itsumi, they're both terrible but Itsumi generally just wants to have friends and get into shenanigans while Ruruka is actually an out-and-out creep.

The next chapter is my absolute favourite, looking forward to seeing Hanei Rin again

asteriskybusiness
Furude
joined Jan 8, 2023

For the people who are looking for an explanation of what happens in Vol 4, the basic plot is Yomotsuka recruits Itsumi to help bring an absentee yakuza princess back to class, shenanigans ensue.

As opposed to the rest of the series, which has been largely one shots beginning with Itsumi trying to drug someone and getting her comeuppance, the entirety of Vol 4 is one complete story and Itsumi doesn't get to use her delicious dogbane tea until the very end. The "problem" is that it's not a problem centered around girls kissing girls, it's more of one big action set piece

It's kind of like the "movie" part of "seven seasons and a movie," it serves as a kind of greatest hits by bringing back a bunch of recurring characters from earlier in the series working together towards a shared goal. The fun is less about getting more of what you usually get and more about celebrating your favourite characters. It's a good once-off kind of thing, the previews for Vol. 5 make it look like things are going straight back to the way they've been.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... yeah I'd advise to spoiler that whole post :P I don't care much about this manga's storytelling but someone might and they probably don't want to read it

last edited at Feb 20, 2023 7:05AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Once again, I must ask: Why are anime girls so weird?

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I'm wondering if the love potion only works on the people you already have romantic feelings for, or alternatively could reasonably have feelings for.

I doubt that it involves already being in love, as some of the victims barely knew Itsumi at all and had no reason to be crushing on her. My hope and interpretation is indeed that the love potion cannot affect your sexuality. It would be quite ironic if the teacher she orginally had a "crush" on just happens to be gay which is why he reacted to the other teacher rather than the girls. It has been shown that he shows absolutely zero interest in girls and women, which just gets stamped off as him being very reserved, but if he was simply gay it would make a lot more sense.

In the same vein this also means that every girl who has been involved with the love potion is at the very least bisexual. A few of them like the president or the yankee and of course Ruruka are a given as they already expressed that they are into women. The rest could follow suit.
Of course that means Itsumi herself is also into girls, though we figured that one out by the time she willingly had sex with prez.

last edited at Feb 21, 2023 11:17AM

joined Dec 17, 2021

Ah, yeah. This chapter. I read the raws a while ago and it cemented glasses girl as my least favorite chaarcter in this story. Glad to know I didn't misunderstand anything and she was in fact being horrible.

Anyways, my love for Izumi keeps growing and growing.

joined May 24, 2014

Ah, yeah. This chapter. I read the raws a while ago and it cemented glasses girl as my least favorite chaarcter in this story. Glad to know I didn't misunderstand anything and she was in fact being horrible.

Everyone on this is a horrible person. That's the joke.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I agree I can't stand glasses girl. I mean this whole series is basically kinda rapey since she's drugging them with love potions... But I mean straight up what she did after the skirt lift was huge yikes. Yeah I don't think I'd be friends with her anymore after that.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Everyone on this is a horrible person. That's the joke.

Sure, but I can find the others horrible+funny+hot, or any other variation that makes me enjoy their horribleness. With glasses girl I just find her unpleasant.

To reply you must either login or sign up.