Forum › Posts by St Jack

St Jack
Image Comments 02 Apr 10:42
joined Nov 11, 2014
Noelflare%20the%20last%20of%20us%20en

Why did Marine die? was it due to her advanced, advanced age?

joined Nov 11, 2014

Am I the only one that started laughing when I read the disclaimer at the credits page?
"Oh the germans banned it!? You don´t say! GEE, I WONDER WHY!?"

Now, serious question: How well known is the concept of "grooming" in japan? Like, are they even aware it exists?

that's some nice racism you got there

this work wasn't banned anyway, the publisher made a decision not to publish it because it would no doubt cause controversy

I didn´t meant to imply anything racist towards the germans. I apology for any offense.

What I meant is that this is very, and I´ll be diplomatic, risque content, so the fact that people wouldn´t publish it stroke me as kind of obvious, to the point that being shocked that it would be banned made me laugh. Kind of, it´s hard to describe when you want to put it in words.

joined Nov 11, 2014

Am I the only one that started laughing when I read the disclaimer at the credits page?
"Oh the germans banned it!? You don´t say! GEE, I WONDER WHY!?"

Now, serious question: How well known is the concept of "grooming" in japan? Like, are they even aware it exists?

joined Nov 11, 2014

It´s chapter 75! nice touch.

I just want every one to remember that from day one, nako...

...Nako doesn´t like to move...

Katsuwo is a genius.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 8:26PM

St Jack
joined Nov 11, 2014

What is it parody of?

Jojo`s Bizarre Adventure. Yuri and Ucchi are figthing with stands, which are ghosts that give you superpowers.

Also, am I the only one that thinks that Ucchi`s stand should be called [Poker Face]?

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 7:43PM