Forum › Come Rain or Shine discussion

142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

bro first useless princess now this?? im so done with this "she shines too bright, i dont deserve her" trope

Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

lol that conversation between Pengin and Shishimaru in the extras tho
Thanks for the translation I can't stop smiling haha :3
The color for the cover looks nice too

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 2:16PM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

it's sooooo cute!!!

aaand,sad again

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 2:27PM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I came for comedy ended up with drama.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Nekozaki... pls stop being so edgy

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

She asked her to strip to her underwear but now she's saying she just wants to be friends?? What a weirdo

joined Jul 21, 2020

bro first useless princess now this?? im so done with this "she shines too bright, i dont deserve her" trope

I mean, Nekozaki is probably the Rain

Bad pun aside, yeah, I barely know this trope and I already want it to disappear. But it might have something to do with Nekozaki saying she killed people (?), so I accept it a bit better than "she's perfect and I'm just an otaku"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well it's basic, you need to love yourself to certain degree to accept a lover, otherwise it wouldn't even make sense in your brain.

Nice color pages in the bonus!!! WOAH RED HAIR!

joined Jun 30, 2016

that hell is she asking?

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

The ending of chapter 12 is so far beyond stupid, I can barely fathom it.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Real cliffy end to the chapter there

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So Nekozaki's position seems to be something like "Love is scary and I don't deserve it anyway--couldn't we just be passionate sex friends who care about each other more than about anyone else in the whole world, forever and ever, but not love?"

joined Jun 12, 2019

There’s always one of them that’s too scared and I get it I understand

joined Jun 12, 2019

Come on nekozaki you can do this

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

There is just something about when, a girl says something like, "I don't get girls at all". I just want to buy them a beer (or an age appropriate substitute). Pat them on the back. And tell them, "Welcome to the club".

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I had to check the previous chapters and extras to make sure, but we really just had an offscreen confession? And then a recap of that offscreen confession, instead of just showing the confession directly in a normal way? Arata-sensei, what even is your sense of pacing?

"Strip to your underwear and make my heart race. Also, I only want to remain friends."

Bakazaki pls

also, bakazaki's two braincells operating at maximum power

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 8:53PM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

I find it quite curious and somewhat non-standard practice that the colours of Mikoto's and Nekozaki's hairs are quite inconsistent across various illustrations of them: Neko's ranges between very light blonde and grey with slight pinkish tint, while Mikoto's is anywhere between brown and brownish/purpleish red. (The rest of the cast has their hair colours the same in their meager number of colour illustrations for both versions of the series, like seriously, I scoured all over and including their character info pages and the recent vol 2 extras there's only 4 of Pengin, 3 of Shishimaru and Yozora, 2 of Takkun and Tsubaki, and none of sensei, though no one gives a damn about sensei)

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I had to check the previous chapters and extras to make sure, but we really just had an offscreen confession? And then a recap of that offscreen confession, instead of just showing the confession directly in a normal way? Arata-sensei, what even is your sense of pacing?

Did the same thing, this thing confuses me

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Where's that drama tag at?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

seems like a pretty one sided bet

also the cut between them in their underwear and then them showering? did they fuck off screen

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Anyone else not enjoying this anymore? I'm not sure what exactly did it for me but I'm just not getting anything out of this manga now but frustration.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

And if nekozaki wins, what is she gonna do? What is up with that deal, a plot progression to make her realize she doesn't want to lose Mikoto? Geez

joined Jul 26, 2016

And if nekozaki wins, what is she gonna do? What is up with that deal, a plot progression to make her realize she doesn't want to lose Mikoto? Geez

It's just a "stretch goal" to give her a concrete milestone to work towards, duh. Tends to be pretty useful for people dithering uncertainly over what to do and where to get started.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Did the same thing, this thing confuses me

same here, i was so confused i had to check if i was reading the right manga

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

It's just a "stretch goal" to give her a concrete milestone to work towards, duh. Tends to be pretty useful for people dithering uncertainly over what to do and where to get started.

Yeah considering that if you left her alone nothing will happen, so you have to make these non standard approaches aggressively or else they'll be useless lesbian forever. So is like doing a psychological test to go around her stubbornness and lack of self esteem.

I understand where everyone's frustration is coming from, but is not so bad... If you think about it, what might be upsetting us more in the back of our heads is that "Whispering you a love song" did a similar thing but they did it worse because it was totally unnecessary and forced, here is something to progress and out of love for a friend, but having 2 yuri series dealing with this stuff hits harder.

To reply you must either login or sign up.