Forum › Posts by InYuuh

joined Jul 21, 2020

Is it just me or did that cliffhanger feel like the Unforgettable Truck is about to make a cameo?

I came to the comments section to see the tension around Ayaka crossing the street, because I can never unsee truck-kun on its way

InYuuh
joined Jul 21, 2020

bro first useless princess now this?? im so done with this "she shines too bright, i dont deserve her" trope

I mean, Nekozaki is probably the Rain

Bad pun aside, yeah, I barely know this trope and I already want it to disappear. But it might have something to do with Nekozaki saying she killed people (?), so I accept it a bit better than "she's perfect and I'm just an otaku"

joined Jul 21, 2020

(PTbr)
Mano eu n to nem brincando, eu cairia no soco com essa biscatezinha juro juro. O problema é q o grupo provavelmente seria desclassificado, ent eu cometeria o clássico "Eu, tu, 5 minutinho de soco lá fora sem nem esse ngc de perder a amizade pq cada soco seria na pura base do ódio", ia perder 5 dente essa bonita, q fia da peste da mulesta, n tem como.

Eu tava q nem o olaf na página 40 adiante.
"Bate... é só bater. Pq q ela n bate...?
Será q ela sabe bater?"

Loguei só pra quotar e dizer que não tava esperando tal diálogo no meio da discussão kkk

Anyways, I think the next stuff that will happen are: Aki and Shiho resolves their sexual tension and get together (or maybe just become friends again, because such is the pace of yuri), Shiho will want to come back to SS girls and Aki will be in the crossfire between the girl she has liked for somewhile and the other she realized she liked as well (or just regained their, ugh, friendship back) regarding who will stay on the band when it was plausible for both to be on it, for Shiho needs the spotlight and Yori could take a break from it, since she has already won Kino's affection and the right to hold her hand, the most intimate action a yuri couple can share.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Did Chibi get a gender swap? I always thought it was a guy, and I could've sworn they used male pronouns before this chapter. Was it a translation error or something the author did. Also, I am positively in love with this series and want more, is the translation all up to date, or can I buy more?

Wasn't it a part of the plot? They thinking it was a male then realizing that it was female?

Also, I think it would be interesting if she dealt with different sex drives on this. Women's sexuality depends on a lot of varieties