Forum › The Blue Star on That Day (Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi) discussion

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Ohh. Next seems they gonna be on a date hopefully.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

That fatass male teacher is really insensitive.

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Hoo boy, I wonder where the currents'll pull these two. Still don't get Ibu's anger towards Segawa... The whole mermaid bit was pretty feelsy, gotta wonder when it factors in again though. What happened to Segawa's dad I wonder?

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Gr8 chapter!

joined Mar 25, 2019

Just kiss. Please. I’m losing my mind here.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

I think the angry girl is a angry lesbian girl.

I think she's just an asshole and nobody likes her, and yet she says that it isn't her fault ... geez

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

I think the angry girl is a angry lesbian girl.

I hope that

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Last chapter?

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, the development is so damn romantic. I can't wait for more! It's written like a beautiful Yuri drama fairytale.

joined May 24, 2019

Last chapter?

It has a last chapter feel... but I dunno if there's more.
Looks like the volume's end, iac.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Last chapter?

It has a last chapter feel... but I dunno if there's more.
Looks like the volume's end, iac.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ano_koro_no_aoi_hoshi_ch05#39 It's not like it's written in thecredits thought.

joined Mar 5, 2019

This manga needs more lizards.

I am always in full agreement of this statement for any yuri story. Especially if it's some smol bois, like geckos (as I lay here and hug my lizard plushie). Is there anywhere in here to chat while getting notified of when the other person speaks? I legit want to have a conversation with you, gushing about lizards and/or/always yuri.

@LexXxich

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Li-
What was she gonna say?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Umi has the giga gay.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

I'm loving this one

joined Dec 5, 2019

ok, I'm confused about the end of page 36 and the start of 37
Umi says Li-
suddenly there is no umi and segawa is staring into the sun
then we have the two of them continuing the previous conversation before the "li-" happened

timeskip? something she was imagining? foreshadow to horrendous tragedy?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

ok, I'm confused about the end of page 36 and the start of 37
Umi says Li-
suddenly there is no umi and segawa is staring into the sun
then we have the two of them continuing the previous conversation before the "li-" happened

timeskip? something she was imagining? foreshadow to horrendous tragedy?

Segawa had just let go of Umi and was staring into the sun and Umi is just probably behind her. I think it was fairly obvious in the pathing.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

Still curious bout what that 'Li-' meant though

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is cute but it’s a bit sad in a way

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I am always in full agreement of this statement for any yuri story. Especially if it's some smol bois, like geckos (as I lay here and hug my lizard plushie). Is there anywhere in here to chat while getting notified of when the other person speaks? I legit want to have a conversation with you, gushing about lizards and/or/always yuri.

@LexXxich

Y'all should just hook up on Discord or something. Forum doesn't have a reply notification, which is a pain in the butt if you want to keep track of a conversation

joined Mar 5, 2019

@LexXxich

Y'all should just hook up on Discord or something. Forum doesn't have a reply notification, which is a pain in the butt if you want to keep track of a conversation

Ah, I'm taken....or well, my heart at least is. I just thought it'd be cool to have a friend to talk about lizards and yuri with.

Edit: Also, what's your discord?

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 8:19PM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Interesting to see where this one lands on the Lizard - Not Lizard - Not Not Lizard scale.
What's the whole deal with the Lizard tags anyway?

joined Mar 5, 2019

https://discord.gg/fHCqmY I checked out your forum posts a bit, and you seem really cool! I'd like to pick your mind about some of these different series; could we chat on discord? Literally not perv-ing on you, I super swear. I'm going to try to catch you on here since we don't have a message ping system (kind of vexing, but hey, I don't find someone that fascinates me everyday, so I'll just consider it a small mission). I've been on the hunt for a friend or two.

Garry
joined Aug 21, 2018

is Umi shorter than Segawa ?!!

I was hoping for a new chapter since everyone is barricaded in their homes at the moment

To reply you must either login or sign up.