joined Sep 11, 2019

Adorable

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Only 2 chapters :( need more coming and fast

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

oh my gosh the non-resized resolution is so MASSIVE what the heck haha

It's so you can really take in the cuteness.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Ok i'm really loving this.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Cuteeee. Love the premise.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

These two are precious together, really cute. I hope we get a lot more of this series.

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 3:03PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

One question- is this the usual in this situation, of not that she can NOT talk for physical reasons, like vocal cords destroyed by illness etc - but that she can't talk for mental/emotional issues she may overcome?

Ch2 page 2 seems to indicate she can still physically talk- or at least seemed so to me.

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 3:04PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This is cute and I'm into it.

One question- is this the usual in this situation, of not that she can NOT talk for physical reasons, like vocal cords destroyed by illness etc - but that she can't talk for mental/emotional issues she may overcome?

Ch2 page 2 seems to indicate she can still physically talk- or at least seemed so to me.

I think she 'hears' her thoughts. Without reading them like text, but hearing it, she 'heard' the mute girl's thoughts. Which I'm assuming she was thinking of how to physically write her greeting.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I like this, I'd like some more :D

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That's my read of this is as well. Really only because that's how it's usually set up, and the story so far isn't very specific of why she can't talk.

We'll see. It's cute so far either way.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@morter I guess I didnt explain it well- im not talking about the psychic girl- i was asking can mute girl physically talk? How psychic girl is hearing her thoughts has no baring on it.

Does mute girl have vocal chords that work? Im think she does. She is not speaking because of some emotional trauma. I've seem several manga or anime like this. But it might be simply she physically can NOT.

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

TSUNDERE!!!!!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Now that's an outlandish set-up. Using even one of these two elements would be enough for its own manga, but throwing muteness and telepathy into one mix... works surprisingly well.

My only question is whether telepathy girl can't turn her mind reading off... which would be hell on earth in a school setting. But her radar seems pretty focused on mute girl. If she can decide to listen and to whom, that might imply she actually wants to hear mute girl's thoughts.

Either way, cute!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

OMG THIS IS TOO CUTE
I CAN'T HANDLE IT
I KEPT SMILING THE WHOLE TIME

joined Jul 23, 2019

This is the quintessence of fluff.

When you make a character who is a mind reader, you'd normally make her go for big things.

Like ace all the tests (by reading the answers in the teacher's mind) and reach top of the national student charts.

Or win at poker or mahjong (using her telepathy to see the other players' hands) and become an invincible legend.

You... you philistine!!
Yurigirls are pure-hearted and live only on love. They don't use their superpowers for fame and fortune. Boo to you!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@BugDevil I dont think she can choose who she is hearing- I think its more like one way telepathy- she can hear anyone who is thinking at or about her. might well be wrong tho.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@BugDevil I dont think she can choose who she is hearing- I think its more like one way telepathy- she can hear anyone who is thinking at or about her. might well be wrong tho.

That second part... was already disproven countless times in these two chapters. There were plenty of times where mute girl was thinking of other people or other things (or even was kind of far away and turning her attention away) and telepath girl still heard her thoughts.

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 5:46PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

AWWWW>

You do wonder why mute girl hasn't got a tablet computer. Can't afford?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^ They were never far away- I think they were within 20ft or so in every case, so we cant say about distance- but you are right she heard her even when she was thinking about other people- so its not just when thoughts are directed at her- (unless mute girl is an exception).

I dont think it will be always on tho- like you said it would be horrible and you'd probably be messed up to some degree! Maybe its whoever she chooses to hear like you suggested.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Gimme all the cute stuff.

joined Jul 20, 2016

Wtf is this cute shit!!! So cute and awsome!!!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

awwwww. cant wait for more.

To reply you must either login or sign up.