joined Jun 12, 2019

Nooo this is kinda cutee

joined Jun 11, 2018

good marning

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Did you ever have the experience of suddenly wondering "What if someone around me can read minds?" and then the most fucked-up thing you could imagine came to mind unbidden as you desperately tried to clear your mind?

Being able to read minds would be awful.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 4:25AM

joined Jun 11, 2018

true head gets full of weird instantly xdd
its a good thing we cant

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This is different! I wanna see where this goes........ somewhere cute I bet

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

That twist, though! This is absolutely adorable.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hehe, I do like how she genuinely was surprised by it at first.

That really is just too cute.

TheElusiveTaco Uploader
Dynastyicon
TheElusiveTaco
joined Jan 10, 2019

Glad to see y'all are enjoying the series :)

I added a few things to the series page, including the artist name and a link to their Twitter, so make sure to follow if you can!

You could follow me too, if you wanted :P ↓↓↓
https://twitter.com/elusive_taco

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

this is nice, this is really nice

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I WANT THEM TO MARRY RN

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Might have been better to just tell the kitchen lady that she is mute so it won't happen again... but that wouldn't have been nearly as tsundere and roundabout!
The mysteriously appearing extra tempura had me giggling.

Where's the mangaka name?

It's an artist from Twitter called Yamura Ichi. I'm not sure if that got added over the last 2 days, but it's there in the manga description.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 10:51PM

TheElusiveTaco Uploader
Dynastyicon
TheElusiveTaco
joined Jan 10, 2019

Might have been better to just tell the kitchen lady that she is mute so it won't happen again... but that wouldn't have been nearly as tsundere and roundabout!
The mysteriously appearing extra tempura had me giggling.

Where's the mangaka name?

It's an artist from Twitter called Yamura Ichi. I'm not sure if that got added over the last 2 days, but it's there in the manga description.

I just added it when I posted Chapter 3 earlier (^_^;)

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

This is way cuter then I thought!! Thought I was going to cry again cuz of slient voice

joined Sep 6, 2018

Random thought how do a person with speaking disability moan during sex? Just curious :/

Hey, don’t go spoiling the story for the rest of us. We’d like to find out at our own pace, thank you.

BTW, that question was hilarious to me... it was a non sequitor with all the banter about this manga being really cute... which it is.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ok, so the mute girl doesn’t seem to know the other girl is a Teep (slang for telepath from Babylon 5). She suspects it, but disregards it because it’s outlandish (hence supernatural tag).

What I’m curious about is why the Teep keeps her powers a secret? She’s gotta be using them to her advantage somehow... maybe by reading the minds of boys and warning other girls of malicious/misogynistic intent, then being compensated for it? It explains why she’s attracted to mute girl since the boys aren’t very nice in that school. Mute girl’s thoughts match her physical attempts to communicate while others may think one thing, then do something completely opposite of what they thought... like lies, lies and more LIES!!! At least, that’s what the Teep probably thinks.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Did you ever have the experience of suddenly wondering "What if someone around me can read minds?" and then the most fucked-up thing you could imagine came to mind unbidden as you desperately tried to clear your mind?

Being able to read minds would be awful.

Just reading the daily newspaper is awful.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What I’m curious about is why the Teep keeps her powers a secret? She’s gotta be using them to her advantage somehow... maybe by reading the minds of boys and warning other girls of malicious/misogynistic intent, then being compensated for it? It explains why she’s attracted to mute girl since the boys aren’t very nice in that school.

Okay I just gotta ask... what story are you even reading? There have been no relevant boys in this story. Like there was maybe one boy among the crowd that talked to mute girl at first and then stopped... like all the girls did too? How can she keep her powers a secret and also get compensated for using it for others?
It explains nothing... she just likes mute girl. Dudes don't have to be mysognists for her to like girls. This is some weird projecting.

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 2:03AM

okay this is so cute

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Ok, so the mute girl doesn’t seem to know the other girl is a Teep (slang for telepath from Babylon 5). She suspects it, but disregards it because it’s outlandish (hence supernatural tag).

What I’m curious about is why the Teep keeps her powers a secret? She’s gotta be using them to her advantage somehow... maybe by reading the minds of boys and warning other girls of malicious/misogynistic intent, then being compensated for it? It explains why she’s attracted to mute girl since the boys aren’t very nice in that school. Mute girl’s thoughts match her physical attempts to communicate while others may think one thing, then do something completely opposite of what they thought... like lies, lies and more LIES!!! At least, that’s what the Teep probably thinks.

I feel like you're reading a completely different manga from the rest of us. You seem to be writing your own story that's only tangentially related to this one.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Mind reading is pretty much the ticket to get bullied and witchhunted for. People would never know if that person will read their secret thoughts (and do something with these informations, like blackmailing or telling others).

Most people wouldn't want to share their thoughts with strangers.

And boys don't rape/ whatever you think by default, not sure where that is coming from.

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 3:44AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is too cute ahh

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, they're just too cute. ^_^

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

oh so this is wholesome and i love it

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

This is so cute UwU

To reply you must either login or sign up.