joined Dec 16, 2013

Friends.

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

11 years old huh

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

lol, 11 and 27 and no age gap tag in sight, eh?

20230106_011143
joined Mar 8, 2018

Can this really be described as yuri?

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

If it is yuri, and they're respectively 11 and 27... FBI OPEN UP

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh it's here too lo/ this is fun

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

So cuuuuute.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If it is yuri, and they're respectively 11 and 27... FBI OPEN UP

Isn't the same age gap as District 4 ?

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Not only age gap, but underage as well, lolz!

Such cuteness... reading ch 2-5 now...

That's a big rack for an 11 year old... what do they feed kids these days? lolz!

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 6:09PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

For the record, I recently found out that there are preteens who had such huge growth spurts that they could pass for late teenagers. Some female cases' breasts had enlarged so much over merely 1-2 years that they had to undergo drastic breast reduction surgeries, and the ones that didn't do the reduction early enough have had to live with lifelong malformations to their upper back bones (since they were in a delicate stage of their skeleton's growth) that force them to adopt hunched postures because straightening themselves up brings constant agony from misaligned/misshapen shoulder blades, ribs and/or vertebrae.

TL;DR oppai lolis like Nonka are actually possible in real life, fictional ones are just benefiting from the commonplace defiance of physical laws and biological constraints in manga/anime.

joined May 25, 2017

with what marq said, yea this development happens... im not talking scientifically but a lot of girls from my old school are that developed at that age, mostly from their diet...

and then theres the fifth graders who are 6 feet tall too

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Added Age Gap tag, changed Yuri to Subtext. I don't know anything about this series but given the author, I'm not entirely convinced there's anything more to this than two cute girls getting along. Will adjust tags in the future as needed.

Anyone in the know is welcome to correct me with a tag request or somesuch.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 7:15PM

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

For the record, I recently found out that there are preteens who had such huge growth spurts that they could pass for late teenagers. Some female cases' breasts had enlarged so much over merely 1-2 years that they had to undergo drastic breast reduction surgeries, and the ones that didn't do the reduction early enough have had to live with lifelong malformations to their upper back bones (since they were in a delicate stage of their skeleton's growth) that force them to adopt hunched postures because straightening themselves up brings constant agony from misaligned/misshapen shoulder blades, ribs and/or vertebrae.

TL;DR oppai lolis like Nonka are actually possible in real life, fictional ones are just benefiting from the commonplace defiance of physical laws and biological constraints in manga/anime.

I had a girl in my 6th grade class who was almost as tall as the teacher with a d cup.

The actress who played the title character in Punky Brewster had an dds by the time she was 14 and breast reduction at 16.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh this funny.... OH THATS NOT OK.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Added Age Gap tag, changed Yuri to Subtext. I don't know anything about this series but given the author, I'm not entirely convinced there's anything more to this than two cute girls getting along.

Well Kawai Rou has the series tagged on Pixiv as "original yuri" so...

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

I had a girl in my 6th grade class who was almost as tall as the teacher with a d cup.

The actress who played the title character in Punky Brewster had an dds by the time she was 14 and breast reduction at 16.

i was one of these 'oppai lolis'. it was horrible. it literally felt like i woke up one morning and my boobs were C cups. the stretch marks are bad too, not just the spine issues.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

i was one of these 'oppai lolis'. it was horrible. it literally felt like i woke up one morning and my boobs were C cups. the stretch marks are bad too, not just the spine issues.

I was almost always one of the tallest people in my class--taller even than the boys--and I was chubby (for the standards of the time), so I was already horrified by how much I stood out physically. Then when oppai-sama decided to come live when I was like 12, it was so exponentially worse, lol

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 8:52PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

All you had to do was stop drinking milk girls, geez how hard could it be?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

All you had to do was stop drinking milk girls, geez how hard could it be?

Man if I had thought that would have stopped the inevitable march of puberty I would have done it in a heartbeat. I hated being a girl! Especially since I ended up always looking older back then (now it seems to have flipped, people don't say I look as old as I am).

When I was 13 I was in the laundromat pulling my laundry out of a dryer. I had pulled out a "90210" shirt with Luke Perry on it. The other lady in there with me saw it and said, "Oh, does that belong to your daughter?"... poor woman had no idea she gave me a psychological scar for life! If only I had run into a cool 27 year old OL who pretended to be my "visual" age instead!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ngl I remember seeing a girl in elementary who I thought was a highschooler and this was when all the kids where playing in recess. (you could see the kids on the side play sometimes) So I can believe it a bit but Idk about their bust being that big,,,

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

(il)ligal loli

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I really wasn't expecting that

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Well Kawai Rou has the series tagged on Pixiv as "original yuri" so...

Stuck somewhere between "we ought to follow the author's designation at all times" and "maybe her definition doesn't fit ours." Eh, I'll rethink this some other time...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

not lizard

Lbeingrllygay
36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

yes

To reply you must either login or sign up.