Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Mar 18, 2016

I am requesting any good yuri manga (or manhwa, comic, ect) that is lesser known and I might not have read. I would prefer minimal if any nsfw scenes, but those are fine too. It doesn't have to be hosted on here (in fact, if it isn't the chances of me not knowing it go up). I just want something cute, thanks.

Hey! Thank you for the recommendations for my "adult age-gap" request! Also for the delinquent one as well, I didn't request that one but I am also checking those~

I wanted to "pay back" by recommending some stuff but I've just noticed I haven't properly saved all the stuff I've read so I only have a couple of stuff at hand...

Hope at least one of these is new for you and you like it ^^

Haha, I appreciate your appreciation, it's always nice to help people out! I have, unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), have read all of those, and recently re-read most of them. It's been a little bit since I re-read Tsurezure Biyori though so I will now go and do that. Thanks again! ^^

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 11:16PM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I am requesting any good yuri manga (or manhwa, comic, ect) that is lesser known and I might not have read. I would prefer minimal if any nsfw scenes, but those are fine too. It doesn't have to be hosted on here (in fact, if it isn't the chances of me not knowing it go up). I just want something cute, thanks.

Hey! Thank you for the recommendations for my "adult age-gap" request! Also for the delinquent one as well, I didn't request that one but I am also checking those~

I wanted to "pay back" by recommending some stuff but I've just noticed I haven't properly saved all the stuff I've read so I only have a couple of stuff at hand...

Hope at least one of these is new for you and you like it ^^

Haha, I appreciate your appreciation, it's always nice to help people out! I have, unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), have read all of those, and recently re-read most of them. It's been a little bit since I re-read Tsurezure Biyori though so I will now go and do that. Thanks again! ^^

That's ok, I was well aware none of them were exactly unknown or anything ^^; but thought I would mention them just in case one of them may have slipped.
Hope you enjoy your re-read and that you get to find new ones soon!

(I myself want to re-read Ani no Yome and Nettaigyo)

Rsz_42769640_big_p3
joined Mar 20, 2019

I'm requesting a yuri manga, manhua, or manhwa that has a bunch of comedy, but it still has a serious plot to the story. I'm absolutely fine with nsfw or not. Thankss

joined Apr 6, 2019

I'm requesting a yuri manga, manhua, or manhwa that has a bunch of comedy, but it still has a serious plot to the story. I'm absolutely fine with nsfw or not. Thankss

You're a bit vague about your likes and dislikes... I'm not sure of what sort of story would be better suited to your tastes, but I'll try to recommend something anyway. This:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_real_her

It is a comedy, totally a comedy, but there's a serious love story as the main plotline. With a happy end, too.

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

i just want anything wholesome idc if it has a little nfsw but no bdsm pl e as e

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@araaradesu

Those that Lilliwyt already recommended, plus this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_room_for_two

joined Mar 18, 2016

Poor poor lips is a fun one
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/poor_poor_lips

Also I find this one to be hilarious
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch

And this one was fun but less yuri and more subtext
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 9:19PM

Av
joined Dec 23, 2016

Can anyone recommend anything like Kill la Kill but with yuri? Like lots of fun and exciting action, some comedy, and a pinch of drama, but also some lesbian romance. Valkyrie Drive is the only thing that comes to mind, but I didn't really care for it. I guess something a little more serious on the romance side, it felt a bit weak in Valkyrie Drive.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Scape God
Otome Senshi Lovely 5
Love Flag Girls

joined Mar 18, 2016

Can anyone recommend anything like Kill la Kill but with yuri? Like lots of fun and exciting action, some comedy, and a pinch of drama, but also some lesbian romance. Valkyrie Drive is the only thing that comes to mind, but I didn't really care for it. I guess something a little more serious on the romance side, it felt a bit weak in Valkyrie Drive.

Oooooh! This one is one of my favorites!
Https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gamma

It should be a perfect fit

Av
joined Dec 23, 2016

How bad is the tragedy in chapter 6? I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to that stuff. If it's too much of a spoiler, I understand, I'll just deal with it when I get there.

joined Mar 18, 2016

How bad is the tragedy in chapter 6? I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to that stuff. If it's too much of a spoiler, I understand, I'll just deal with it when I get there.

I mean, it's sad for sure, but necessary to the plot and the end will tie it up nice enough for good feels (in my opinion). I'd say it's still worth the read cause this series was pretty good at giving funny and happy bits to keep readers from overflowing with feels, even during the climax

Av
joined Dec 23, 2016

I mean, it's sad for sure, but necessary to the plot and the end will tie it up nice enough for good feels (in my opinion). I'd say it's still worth the read cause this series was pretty good at giving funny and happy bits to keep readers from overflowing with feels, even during the climax

Thanks for letting me know! And thanks for the recommendation!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Thanks for letting me know! And thanks for the recommendation!

It really is a good recommendation. Kat_2205 is right: Gamma fits your criteria all right.

Just remember one thing: sometimes yuri couples break up, and girls get into new relationships with other girls. There's nothing wrong with that. When you read Gamma, try not to get too invested in any particular couple; keep in mind that, even if two girls are together at one point in the story, they may not be the endgame otp.

(I'm mentioning this because I'm tired of people complaining about certain romantic developments at the end of Gamma that were not what they were hoping for... even though imho everyone and their uncle should have been able to see these developments coming a fecking mile away!!! Geez! Anyway, you're warned, 'k?)

last edited at Aug 11, 2019 4:40PM by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just gonna spoiler tag that because telling someone who hasn't read the series about events that happen at the end might not be such a good idea.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

???
I thought I had done my best to avoid spoilers... I didn't mention specific events, I didn't give names, I wrote in the broadest general terms...

Alexei, you decide whether you read or not the blacked paragraphs two posts above. ^^ I wanted to warn you about something. I thought I did okay avoiding spoilers. Nezchan doesn't agree, though. :/ You see by yourself what you wanna do.

joined Apr 6, 2019

(I'm mentioning this because I'm tired of people complaining about certain romantic developments at the end of Gamma that were not what they were hoping for... even though imho everyone and their uncle should have been able to see these developments coming a fecking mile away!!!

???
I thought I had done my best to avoid spoilers... I didn't mention specific events, I didn't give names, I wrote in the broadest general terms...

I guess Nezchan was one of those who wanted incestuous onee x loli at endgame and wasn't too happy when the sisters found different lovers each on their own? :P

last edited at Aug 14, 2019 1:12AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

(I'm mentioning this because I'm tired of people complaining about certain romantic developments at the end of Gamma that were not what they were hoping for... even though imho everyone and their uncle should have been able to see these developments coming a fecking mile away!!!

???

I guess Nezchan was one of those who wanted incestuous onee x loli at endgame and wasn't too happy when the sisters found different lovers each on their own? :P

Sure, sure. That's the only reason I wanted someone to spoiler tag a major development that happens at the end of the story for someone who hadn't read it. You got me.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I have a question for admins/moderators/uploaders/anyone who is in charge of this. I noticed that regular members of the forum sometimes create topics to talk about a variety of subjects (like anime news, fanfiction or whatever). Is it okay if I make a topic to talk about yuri manga that have been translated to other languages (mainly Spanish) but haven't been translated to English yet?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I have a question for admins/moderators/uploaders/anyone who is in charge of this. I noticed that regular members of the forum sometimes create topics to talk about a variety of subjects (like anime news, fanfiction or whatever). Is it okay if I make a topic to talk about yuri manga that have been translated to other languages (mainly Spanish) but haven't been translated to English yet?

I would have expected this in the Suggestions for Improvement discussion. But in any case, yes it's fine. Just make sure you choose the appropriate category and we're good.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I would have expected this in the Suggestions for Improvement discussion. But in any case, yes it's fine. Just make sure you choose the appropriate category and we're good.

Aah... I did wonder for a while where to post my question, but none of the threads looked quite right to me. In the end I posted it here as I thought it was the less "not right" of the lot.

Thank you for the answer, I'll do as you say. (Seeing as it would be a topic for discussion about translated manga, I figure the appropiate category must be Anime/Manga.)

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Hey. I am requesting any good ecchi manga.
I recently read "Is My Hobby Weird?" and I'm looking for anything that has good communication between the characters and no rapey scenes. It can be a one shot or many chapters. I don't mind if it's on another website either.
Thanks.

joined Mar 18, 2016

Hey. I am requesting any good ecchi manga.
I recently read "Is My Hobby Weird?" and I'm looking for anything that has good communication between the characters and no rapey scenes. It can be a one shot or many chapters. I don't mind if it's on another website either.
Thanks.

I love minase ruuruu for stuff like that, https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/minase_ruruu

I also like these two by Amano Shuninta but most of their oneshots are also great
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yukemuri_sanctuary
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sweet_guilty_love_bites

Another couple I enjoy:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sweet_little_devil_series

And the first 4 oneshots are linked for this author
Https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/hiiragi_yutaka

It's been so long that I don't remember the order though, but it doesn't matter all that much.

Hope you enjoy!

last edited at Aug 17, 2019 9:44PM

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

^ Thank you so much! I'll check them all out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.