Forum › Posts by alexei

Av
joined Dec 23, 2016

would it be possible to have more than 5 blacklisted tags?

alexei
Av
joined Dec 23, 2016

Can anyone recommend anything like Kill la Kill but with yuri? Like lots of fun and exciting action, some comedy, and a pinch of drama, but also some lesbian romance. Valkyrie Drive is the only thing that comes to mind, but I didn't really care for it. I guess something a little more serious on the romance side, it felt a bit weak in Valkyrie Drive.

Oooooh! This one is one of my favorites!
Https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gamma

It should be a perfect fit

How bad is the tragedy in chapter 6? I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to that stuff. If it's too much of a spoiler, I understand, I'll just deal with it when I get there.

I mean, it's sad for sure, but necessary to the plot and the end will tie it up nice enough for good feels (in my opinion). I'd say it's still worth the read cause this series was pretty good at giving funny and happy bits to keep readers from overflowing with feels, even during the climax

Thanks for letting me know! And thanks for the recommendation!

alexei
Av
joined Dec 23, 2016

Can anyone recommend anything like Kill la Kill but with yuri? Like lots of fun and exciting action, some comedy, and a pinch of drama, but also some lesbian romance. Valkyrie Drive is the only thing that comes to mind, but I didn't really care for it. I guess something a little more serious on the romance side, it felt a bit weak in Valkyrie Drive.

Oooooh! This one is one of my favorites!
Https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gamma

It should be a perfect fit

How bad is the tragedy in chapter 6? I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to that stuff. If it's too much of a spoiler, I understand, I'll just deal with it when I get there.

alexei
Av
joined Dec 23, 2016