Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Mar 18, 2016

I am requesting any good yuri manga (or manhwa, comic, ect) that is lesser known and I might not have read. I would prefer minimal if any nsfw scenes, but those are fine too. It doesn't have to be hosted on here (in fact, if it isn't the chances of me not knowing it go up). I just want something cute, thanks.

last edited at Jul 23, 2019 9:52PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I am requesting any good yuri manga (or manhwa, comic, ect) that is lesser known and I might not have read. I would prefer minimal if any nsfw scenes, but those are fine too. It doesn't have to be hosted on here (in fact, if it isn't the chances of me not knowing it go up). I just want something cute, thanks.

Translation needs to be specifically English? Or other languages (say, Spanish) are ok with you?

joined Sep 5, 2018

Not sure if these are actually lesser known, but they’re a few years old and haven’t attracted many comments:
As Yet I Have No Name (SFW)
Candy (SFW)
Cirque Arachne (two NSFW pages in the last chapter)
Poor Poor Lips (SFW, has a one-shot sequel that’s 20% NSFW)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Cirque Arachne (two NSFW pages in the last chapter)

By the same author: Raubritter.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Translation needs to be specifically English? Or other languages (say, Spanish)
are ok with you?

She probably wants English. (Well, better to assume that, just in case.)

My recommendation:

Transistor Venus

A 7-volume sci-fi space opera series. Definitely one of the lesser known ones (only 14 comments in the reader). And it matches all the criteria: good, cute, funny and definitely sfw.

joined May 12, 2016

Hi! I'm looking for any series you might know where the story is a bit more mature, where the characters are not necesarily adults but behave like it and have a healthy/good relationship? (either starting to like each other or already in one). I find it exasperating when the main characters have a bad relationship or shitty behaviours and I'm so tired of it haha So far I've loved Wife and Wife, Morishima Akiko's works and some others. Thank you :)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hi! I'm looking for any series you might know where the story is a bit more mature, where the characters are not necesarily adults but behave like it and have a healthy/good relationship? (either starting to like each other or already in one). I find it exasperating when the main characters have a bad relationship or shitty behaviours and I'm so tired of it haha So far I've loved Wife and Wife, Morishima Akiko's works and some others. Thank you :)

Might not be quite what you ask but if you had love Wife & Wife then i think you love A Room for Two too.

joined Sep 5, 2018

I'm looking for any series you might know where the story is a bit more mature, where the characters are not necesarily adults but behave like it and have a healthy/good relationship? (either starting to like each other or already in one).

Try Edible Flowers.
So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or?, in case you’re not following that already.
Maybe also I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 7:50PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Honey & Honey

joined Mar 18, 2016

Translation needs to be specifically English? Or other languages (say, Spanish) are ok with you?

Yes, sorry I'm late in replying but only English. I think the only one I haven't read from the recommendations is transistor venus. Cirque Aracne is actually one of my personal favorites.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Any comic where both girls are butches? The Tomboy tag usually just gives ones where one girl is "the feminine one" andthe other's "the masculine one"

I can't believe nobody recommended this. Pure blasphemy, I say.

joined May 12, 2016

I'm looking for any series you might know where the story is a bit more mature, where the characters are not necesarily adults but behave like it and have a healthy/good relationship? (either starting to like each other or already in one).

Try Edible Flowers.
So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or?, in case you’re not following that already.
Maybe also I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up.

Thank you! I'll check them out. I'm reading Bright and Cheery Amnesia right now and I'm really liking it :)

joined May 12, 2016

Might not be quite what you ask but if you had love Wife & Wife then i think you love A Room for Two too.

I'll check it out, thank you!

joined May 12, 2016

Honey & Honey

The style puts me off a bit, but the story looks really interesting :)

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

does anyone know of some rlly good delinquent yuri?it doesnt have to be a series it could just be a one shot, but anything with delinquent characters is good.

This is what you need.
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hino_san_no_baka

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

So I'm a lesbian and my best friend is a straight guy. He's really great and we talk about what Fire Emblem characters are thicc and other classy things. It's pretty rare to find a yuri manga that has a straight guy who's best friends with the mc and doesn't try to flirt with her. In Bloom Into You there is Seiji Maki, but he is asexual and therefore not into anybody. I would love a manga that has a guy and girl who both talk about hot chicks and are friends. Is this too niche of a thing to look for?

Not a friend, but rather a little brother.
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ill_cheer_on_my_yuri_onee_chan

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Are their any series with girls that have more realistic proportions or are even a bit on the chubby side? I already know about Virgin's Empire.

Kill
joined Mar 20, 2019

Are their any series with girls that have more realistic proportions or are even a bit on the chubby side? I already know about Virgin's Empire.

I don't know if this work but it by Takemiya Jin so you know it going to be good https://dynasty-scans.com/series/itoshi_koishi

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 10:07PM

joined Apr 6, 2019

I think the only one I haven't read from the recommendations is transistor venus.

Glad to be of help. Takemoto Izumi has a very personal style. There are people who find it's not their cup of tea. Me, I absolutely love it.

In fact I would have recommended Sakura no Kiwa too (another series by Takemoto) if only Lililicious were still working on it... but they stopped at chapter 5, and that was in 2016; no new releases since then. :/

Maka Maka, by the same author of Virgin's Empire, should do the trick. Especially since you want something more on the racy sexy side. There are 2 volumes, and both have been completely scanlated.

It's not on the Dynasty reader (because at some point it was licensed or something) but the fan-scanlated version can be found in other online readers. Just do a Google search.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hey... So... several days back I checked in on the childhood friends tag, but couldn't decide which of the manga to read, soooo... which ones would y'all recommend the most?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Hey... So... several days back I checked in on the childhood friends tag, but couldn't decide which of the manga to read, soooo... which ones would y'all recommend the most?

Nana Yuri and Konatsu no Hibi

joined Sep 5, 2018

Jewels and Unchanging Days.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Gendolkari
@kittey

Thank.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Maka Maka, by the same author of Virgin's Empire, should do the trick. Especially since you want something more on the racy sexy side. There are 2 volumes, and both have been completely scanlated.

It's not on the Dynasty reader (because at some point it was licensed or something) but the fan-scanlated version can be found in other online readers. Just do a Google search.

That works.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 10:46AM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Hey! Thank you for the recommendations for my "adult age-gap" request! Also for the delinquent one as well, I didn't request that one but I am also checking those~

I wanted to "pay back" by recommending some stuff but I've just noticed I haven't properly saved all the stuff I've read so I only have a couple of stuff at hand...

anyway, two yuri comedies that I really like, and that aren't very popular, are "Shouraiteki ni Shinde Kure" and "Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!" they are more comedy side of things so it may not be what you are looking for, but there is no harm in sharing them.

https://mangadex.org/title/22415/shouraiteki-ni-shinde-kure
https://mangadex.org/title/9177/shinozaki-san-ki-wo-ota-shika-ni

some one-shots:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sentimental_beach_side
https://dynasty-
scans.com/chapters/5_seconds_before_a_witch_falls_in_love
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/decembers_melting_snow
https://mangadex.org/title/22624/watashi-baka

Finally, I feel like these are well known around here, so you probably do know them, but I found them all cute so just in case;
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/whispering_you_a_love_song
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/iruma_hitoma (Adachi to Shimamura)
https://mangadex.org/title/22831/tsurezure-biyori

Hope at least one of these is new for you and you like it ^^

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 4:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.