Forum › Beloved Paintings discussion

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Gosh, this kind of reminds me of my favourite Sims game where I tried to recreate a Japanese girls school and my (Japanese) MC fell in love with the Danish exchange student... Good memories

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh this got real dark

142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

im so confused what happened at the end?
edit: OH damn...that's.. okay

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 2:49PM

joined May 1, 2015

Whow, that Madonna story was something else.

joined Apr 11, 2022

Seems the previous chapter is the only actual bright chapter. And no, I didn't enjoy it in the slightest like the author wanted to.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, it was Munch, so...

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

uh...UH...well that sure was...something

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

And we're back to this being dark and uncomfortable, definitely the grossest and most uncomfortable chapter yet.

I really feel like it should be tagged with "Rape", and possibly "Netorare"...since her and her crush are being raped by another woman. Also "Depressing As Fuck". I was not ready for the content here.

Edit: I'd say also "Mind Break", but I don't think this site has that tag...

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 4:17PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I like the madonna one. maria san cares a lot about kotone and rui, very heartwarming

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 5:03PM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Agree for the rape tag, absolutly hated this chapter. No need to have the NTR tag in my opinion.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Agree for the rape tag, absolutly hated this chapter. No need to have the NTR tag in my opinion.

For some extra context on my thoughts, I was thinking NTR because after she's raped it's heavily implied that her crush is raped in front of her as well. Which feels very NTR to me at least.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yeah, the Rape tag is almost certainly warranted in this case. I was not expecting that at all with just the NSFW tag.

Edit: Oh hey they got added. TY lovely people who did it

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 5:30PM

joined Sep 27, 2017

Edit: Oh hey they got added. TY lovely people who did it

Yeah it looks like all the tags I suggested went through, thanks mods/staff! I hope at least this will help mentally prepare future readers before they dive in, or help people avoid the content all together.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 5:52PM

joined Apr 12, 2022

For some extra context on my thoughts, I was thinking NTR because after she's raped it's heavily implied that her crush is raped in front of her as well. Which feels very NTR to me at least.

Absolutely. And honestly I think it's clear as day that her crush got raped, we see the rapist immobilize and force herself on FMC and do the same with the crush, dialogue and sound effects of crush having her clothes removed, vocally struggle and rapist forcing herself on her.

I know this chapter is trying to be "deep" and profound (especially with the tie in with the Madonna painting) but I not sure if everyone sees this playing out exactly like a NTR, Rape, Mind break hentia to the T. You literally got the mind break smile from the FMC at the end and not to mention all that "pleasure moaning"(literally got the heart stickers with moans) from rape and "hot yandere" rapist hentia tropes. Story is just one step away from having heart eyes from liking the rapist in the end.

I not sure sure if the author realized this story played exactly point by point into a NTR/Rape henita besides with less overt nudity. If author didn't realize that... Than it just makes it laughable (not the rape, NTR but the attempt of conveying a "deep" and profound story that was just hentia in the end).

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 5:54PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Given the final comments, I’m pretty sure the author knows precisely what a “femme fatale” (especially the late-19th/early-20th century Decadent version) is and does.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 6:19PM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Yes sorry, i forget sometime that NTR don't necessary is with people who are in a love relationship but just a crush work can works, and yeah the story is really written the same manner the NTR are very often made so i understand.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 7:25PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, I can see where you come from, but considering that her goal here is not to force them apart, but to force them together, I'm not sure it technically counts as NTR.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Had to read it twice to really understand what was going on in the beginning, but bruhhh

Edit: Really unfortunate. Not only did she never find out how Kotone felt about her, but this all happened because she was trying to hide her feelings from her.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 7:15PM

joined Sep 27, 2017

I mean, I can see where you come from, but considering that her goal here is not to force them apart, but to force them together, I'm not sure it technically counts as NTR.

That's honestly part of this that I don't get...she said she wanted them to get together...then her actions were to rape one of them, and then invite the other one over and rape her in front of the first girl. So her actions are still very NTR regardless of what she said, plus as others have said it's very much written like an NTR rape story.

joined Apr 12, 2022

Given the final comments, I’m pretty sure the author knows precisely what a “femme fatale” (especially the late-19th/early-20th century Decadent version) is and does.

FYI, just my two cents (nothing personal)

I understand that but when you got story that follows a NTR/Rape hentia storyline beat by beat with literally "pleasure moaning" hentai heart stickers from a girl being raped, I sorry but all that deep "feeme fatale" themes gets thrown out the window. All seriousness is gone and all is left is a NTR/Rape mindbreak hentia with just less nudity shown.

Not outrage by the NTR/Rape (it's a work fiction on top conveying rape right out of hentia which takes all seriousness out of it). But I feel this story is much worst because the author tried conveying a NTR/Rape hentia story as meaningful, profound story that explored the theme of "feeme fatale" when it literally just NTR/Rape hentia as explained before. Ironically, the story would be better off and more honest if the author drop all that "deep" and "complex" ideas and just made it a hentia.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh.

....Hopefully the next chapter will be better!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

FYI, just my two cents (nothing personal)

I understand that but when you got story that follows a NTR/Rape hentia storyline beat by beat with literally "pleasure moaning" hentai heart stickers from a girl being raped, I sorry but all that deep "feeme fatale" themes gets thrown out the window. All seriousness is gone and all is left is a NTR/Rape mindbreak hentia with just less nudity shown.

Not outrage by the NTR/Rape (it's a work fiction on top conveying rape right out of hentia which takes all seriousness out of it). But I feel this story is much worst because the author tried conveying a NTR/Rape hentia story as meaningful, profound story that explored the theme of "feeme fatale" when it literally just NTR/Rape hentia as explained before. Ironically, the story would be better off and more honest if the author drop all that "deep" and "complex" ideas and just made it a hentia.

I don’t know why you’re clinging to this delusion that a femme fatale story must be “trying” to be ‘deep” or “profound.” These are all “what if” stories, and if you drop an old-school sex-monster femme fatale into a yuri story, this is (according to this author) what you get. Why that has to be “hentia” (whatever that is) I cannot tell.

joined Apr 12, 2022

Why that has to be “hentia” (whatever that is) I cannot tell.

Could you clarify what you mean by that especially "whatever that is" remark? I just don't want to assume that you don't know or ever heard what a "hentia" is because that's what it sounds like... Honest question.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 7:37PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why that has to be “hentia” (whatever that is) I cannot tell.

Could you clarify what you mean by that especially "whatever that is" remark? I just don't want to assume that you don't know what a "hentia" is because that's what it sounds like... Honest question.

I’m quite familiar with “hentai.” But I run into new manga/anime jargon I don’t know every day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hentai

joined May 10, 2021

What the fuck.
I'm pretty sure I didn't like this.... But I also wasn't expecting this amount of what-the-fuckery, which left me speechless. So huuuuh, 'twas nice but please stop :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.