Forum › Posts by BK-201

BK-201
joined Apr 12, 2022

It's running on really bad Hentai-Logic, where her plan of "getting them together" seems to be that she's going to rape the both of them until they're mentally broken and can only think about sex, while never functioning as proper human beings again. All so the 3 of them can live out their days having sex together.

I'm not so sure she actually plans to stay around after "helping" them. After all, there are so many other girls out there she can still "help". Can't say I disagree with most else you've said, though.

You're both right. I can say with 99% certainty that if there was squeal to this story, it would literally be Rui and Kotone as sex slaves and getting broken/raped more by Maria until all their resistance is gone and they willingly take Maria's sexual abuse/rape with a smile in their face. After that would be when Maria goes after more victims, probably with the help of Rui and Kotone.

I can confidently say that because of Hentai-Logic shown in this story that you see exactly in NTR/Rape hentai and those NTR/Rape Hentai, follow overwhelming, a very formulaic and predictable route with Arcs/sequels which this story would with the same hentia-logic route if the story continue.

last edited at Apr 13, 2022 9:34PM

BK-201
joined Apr 12, 2022

I’m quite familiar with “hentai.” But I run into new manga/anime jargon I don’t know every day.

Okay, I thought so but the way you what you said earlier made me doubt for second. Glad that was clear up because I don't think neither one of us would like to have a conversation on what is a "hentia" lol.

I guess we agree to disagree. I just think there are just too many similarities in this story to a typical NTR/Rape hentia and not say that this story is indeed a NTR/Rape hentia but with less nudity (can't stop bringing up those "hentia" heart sticker pleasure moans from a girl being rape). But again that just my two cents and I understand if others see it differently.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 7:58PM

BK-201
joined Apr 12, 2022

Why that has to be “hentia” (whatever that is) I cannot tell.

Could you clarify what you mean by that especially "whatever that is" remark? I just don't want to assume that you don't know or ever heard what a "hentia" is because that's what it sounds like... Honest question.

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 7:37PM

BK-201
joined Apr 12, 2022

Given the final comments, I’m pretty sure the author knows precisely what a “femme fatale” (especially the late-19th/early-20th century Decadent version) is and does.

FYI, just my two cents (nothing personal)

I understand that but when you got story that follows a NTR/Rape hentia storyline beat by beat with literally "pleasure moaning" hentai heart stickers from a girl being raped, I sorry but all that deep "feeme fatale" themes gets thrown out the window. All seriousness is gone and all is left is a NTR/Rape mindbreak hentia with just less nudity shown.

Not outrage by the NTR/Rape (it's a work fiction on top conveying rape right out of hentia which takes all seriousness out of it). But I feel this story is much worst because the author tried conveying a NTR/Rape hentia story as meaningful, profound story that explored the theme of "feeme fatale" when it literally just NTR/Rape hentia as explained before. Ironically, the story would be better off and more honest if the author drop all that "deep" and "complex" ideas and just made it a hentia.

BK-201
joined Apr 12, 2022

For some extra context on my thoughts, I was thinking NTR because after she's raped it's heavily implied that her crush is raped in front of her as well. Which feels very NTR to me at least.

Absolutely. And honestly I think it's clear as day that her crush got raped, we see the rapist immobilize and force herself on FMC and do the same with the crush, dialogue and sound effects of crush having her clothes removed, vocally struggle and rapist forcing herself on her.

I know this chapter is trying to be "deep" and profound (especially with the tie in with the Madonna painting) but I not sure if everyone sees this playing out exactly like a NTR, Rape, Mind break hentia to the T. You literally got the mind break smile from the FMC at the end and not to mention all that "pleasure moaning"(literally got the heart stickers with moans) from rape and "hot yandere" rapist hentia tropes. Story is just one step away from having heart eyes from liking the rapist in the end.

I not sure sure if the author realized this story played exactly point by point into a NTR/Rape henita besides with less overt nudity. If author didn't realize that... Than it just makes it laughable (not the rape, NTR but the attempt of conveying a "deep" and profound story that was just hentia in the end).

last edited at Apr 12, 2022 5:54PM