Forum › TANKOBU discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

You can tell it's going to be a lasting relationship.

Because they communicate.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The way Terumi invited Jun to live with her was so smooth

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Almost skipped this because the tags were so generic xD Glad I didn't though. This was amazing. :]

last edited at Jun 16, 2019 6:31PM

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

I feel like the pacing is all over the place but I mean, that’s understandable since the story is so short. However I found myself enjoying this quite a lot.

It quickly became one of my favorites and their dynamic is just so great.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This easily become one of my most favorite manga. The story is great, characters are great, sequel, drawing, XX scene, manga’s atmosphere, etc. are super great! A perfect!!!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was great, a couple with good chemistry. I still don't like smokers though.

joined Jun 7, 2019

That was cute af.
Delinquents are entitled to sweet romance too !

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

this is probably my favorite manga, i re read it all the time. the mcs are perfect and make me uwu everytime. im just waiting for the next chapter to finish getting translated.

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

Man, that's sweet. It's the polar opposites trope done right.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

This was pretty great up until this chapter.
Nothing like non-con sleep touching to make me leery as fuck.
also it felt more like a .5 chapter, like nothing was gained except more questionable morality

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

i loved that BDSM mindscrew hehehe.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats hot as fuck ngl

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

This is great! But i wish the BDSM scene was longer~

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Ch.4!!!?? Omg I thought it end at ch3.
This made me super happy. Thank you very much author, scanlator, and translator.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Oh my god these two are so cute, and it's great to see more of them.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, it’s like Kuwabara wrote a story specifically for me with everything I live.

brimstone_cat
joined Jul 1, 2019

that was so damn hot,,

3922b6fc-91bc-46dc-8bbb-25b4c3b6bbb2-min%202
joined Jun 30, 2017

I really like the art for this! Just so nice to look at.

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

why did i only find about this today. this is a gem

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Ohhh these are new chapters (appart from those that were available since years ago).

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 8:08PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This was pretty great up until this chapter.
Nothing like non-con sleep touching to make me leery as fuck.
also it felt more like a .5 chapter, like nothing was gained except more questionable morality

I get what you mean, but I don't know if it was as big a problem in this case as it could be? I don't know why exactly, but it sort of felt like it wasn't super awful gross when it's put into context? It was morally wrong, and she knew that and felt guilty about it. And obviously feeling guilty about it doesn't make it better. But it was, for lack of a better word, "appropriate", because people are flawed and sometimes do the wrong thing, and having that happen in fiction isn't "bad" per se?

I don't know. I guess what I mean is that being grossed out by it is totally appropriate, but that it doesn't necessarily mean it shouldn't be there. Or something like that.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Never know, their physical relationship has always been kinda pushy and forceful, there may have just been an implicit "this is okay" situation there. But yeah generally speaking unless it's spelled out or made obvious that enthusiastic consent for that kinda behavior has been given it comes off as a little off-kilter and creep-ish.

joined Jun 29, 2015

to be fair if you read this manga words by words you will realize by the end, that she is already wake up why her gf touch her. Which insinuates consent from her side in the vaguest sense or form (yes because if you believe in character agency, she can stop her gf right in the middle of it). Also, I got a problem when people nowadays just really advocate for one form of verbal consent but neglect or even educate people on the non-verbal consent that largely prevails in day to day context. People simply demand this little cue in the manga, for the peace of their minds more than caring about a realistic portray of a relationship

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 10:50PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait, are people saying that when a couple is living together and sleeping together there’s something wrong with fondling a lover in their sleep?

That seems like a basic feature.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Wait, are people saying that when a couple is living together and sleeping together there’s something wrong with fondling a lover in their sleep?

That seems like a basic feature.

Depends on the people involved. I think most couples that are at a Living Together stage aren't gonna say boo if their partner cops a feel when they're sleeping. It's taking it beyond that that CAN be questionable for some. Me personally if I'm in a stable relationship I am not gonna give a single frick-frack if my girl wants to touch while I'm snoozing. But if it's enough that it wakes me up, gotta be prepared for me to say "yeah, no, I'm sleeping here, go take a cold shower" if it ends up being how I feel about it in the moment, lol....

To reply you must either login or sign up.