Forum › Her First Lingerie discussion

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

Cute. Man I wish I was that big in 5Th grade

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

... does-does this count as lolicon? The nee-chan doesn't seem to want to eat the loli. It can be seen as platonic, even. Maybe some years down the road, their relationship will change, but for now...

joined Oct 13, 2014

yknow this wasnt as creepy as i thought it was gonna be. very cute

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kids are really mean, yeah.... But I know of someone who was told by her mom in front of all her friends "COME HERE AND COVER YOUR BREAST" during Carnaval (playing with water) and ran home crying of embarrassment at the age of 11, that's a really traumatic way to find out that you've grown enough to buy a bra, really not an easy time for anyone =_=) boys have their fair share of issues and memories they would like to forget too.

PS It wasn't me.

Yeah I can't really say that the MC is a lolicon, this was a cute story romantic or not ... Is this another case were the lolicon are the readers ?! I WAS FRAMED!!!

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 8:56PM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

... does-does this count as lolicon? The nee-chan doesn't seem to want to eat the loli. It can be seen as platonic, even. Maybe some years down the road, their relationship will change, but for now...

It's at times like these I wish "loli" would be decoupled from "lolicon" in the tags. There is a loli in this story, but for all that, it was really very wholesome. "Lolicon" implies a predatory aspect that is not actually present in numerous stories labeled with it.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I really thought the FBI was gonna bust my door down but this was pretty tame and cute

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

It's at times like these I wish "loli" would be decoupled from "lolicon" in the tags. There is a loli in this story, but for all that, it was really very wholesome. "Lolicon" implies a predatory aspect that is not actually present in numerous stories labeled with it.

Yeah, i totally agree. I was weary of the "lolicon" tag but this is far from lolicon. This was wholesome fluff of the highest order and i'd love to read more like this one. If wholesome fluff like this could be decoupled, more people might actually be willing to read them. Considering the stigma attached to lolicon, lumping them altogether is a disservice both to readers and the wholesome content that ends up ignored because of the mis-labelling

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 9:09PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hmm didn't get any yuri vibes, though it was a wholesome read

joined Feb 23, 2016

It was good ... i’m impressed

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is part of an Onee-loli yuri anthology mostly uploaded on mangadex, all the stories are meant to be romantic including this one. If the anthology was fully uploaded here it would help understand the context.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hey, if one girl thinks another girl is super cute and helps her buy her first lingerie, and then they buy matching lingerie, and then they have a matching-lingerie sleepover party, and . . . um, wait a minute, I was going somewhere with this . . .

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Hey, if one girl thinks another girl is super cute and helps her buy her first lingerie, and then they buy matching lingerie, and then they have a matching-lingerie sleepover party, and . . . um, wait a minute, I was going somewhere with this . . .

Then they hold hands and stare at each other while giggling.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I know.

My rational mind says: "wholesome" but my kinky heart says: "LEWD!"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

I was gonna make a good joke about that being normal but then my brain went "Me and the boys having a matching lingerie sleepover" and I lost it.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

manga which you can read while calling the police

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

Why are the FBI knocking on my door?

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

That's not how breasts develop, though... Usually the first bras you buy are not lingerie but look more like sports bras
Also it's a bit concerning that this clothing store sells erotic lingerie for kids who are around 10 years old!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That kiss at the end though reminded a little bit of Yuzumori-san. This was nice and fluffy, I needed this.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's part of a yuri anthology. So we are supposed to think something will develop between the two. Later.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

tfw a loli is bigger than you.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

This was so wholesome :)

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her_first_lingerie#3

Aww, poor loli.

Eee. So cute and heartwarming.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 9:52AM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Don't tell me that's another story. I want the "another story!" I want all the stories of these two. It's just so damned cute and wholesome.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Blastaar posted:

I was gonna make a good joke about that being normal but then my brain went "Me and the boys having a matching lingerie sleepover" and I lost it.

Well now I can only imagine a group of macho men wearing lingerie, having pillow fights and talking about who they like

To reply you must either login or sign up.