Forum › UFO Catcher discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

A Ticcy original series??? Really? Really really?? Idk man, you tell me! Tumblr tags included below:

"# myart # original # ORIGINAL??? wow it's happening # if you are wondering yes of course they are (going to be) a thing # no one is giving me the yuri story I need so I'm gonna draw it myself # goodbye"

Continued as Kiss It Goodbye on Webtoon.

last edited at May 14, 2021 5:06PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh, so they aren't dating yet? This'll be fun.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oh sh*t, now this is a great surprise. I'm really looking forward to this series!

Lol
joined Jan 2, 2018

um wow I love this

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I love how she goes back and kicks it. lol

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Band-aid Girl is totally trying to be a boyfriend for Ponytail Girl. With her short-ish hair and her tracksuit jacket, it's obvious she's going for the boyish look. And that stunt she pulls trying to catch a toy bear, oh, it's exactly what a super typical cliché "cool boyfriend" character in a romantic manga would do... except that he wouldn't have failed, haha.

Look at her face when she sees that Ponytail Girl likes those teddy bears, then her boastful "leave it to me" attitude when she starts playing the UFO catcher. Confidence! Arrogance! Decisiveness! All are traits that girls like to see in their boyfriends! Only thing is, it doesn't work like that here -- because Ponytail Girl was begging her to forget about it and stop spending her money in such a wasteful way... Too bad, Band-aid Girl didn't listen and ended up pennyless, defeated and humiliated (clearly crushed by her feelings of "I've failed to be a cool bf, oh woe, I suck!") even though Ponytail Girl tried to comfort her.

The last panel is so amusing and heartwarming. For the first time, Band-aid Girl stops playing that "cool guy" role and acts like the young girl she really is, letting go of herself in a fit of childish anger. And I can't but get the feeling that, if Band-aid Girl was like that all the time (a cute girl who is sometimes a bit childlike and spoiled, instead of someone who plays a boyfriend routine), Ponytail Girl would like it much better.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

yaaaaaaay

joined Jul 22, 2014

Huh tomboy Ami funny.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Haha I totally know how they feel.

joined Dec 18, 2016

That machine is a scam

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

#no one is giving me the yuri story that I need so I'm gonna draw one myself

the struggle is REAL!

joined May 9, 2011

Trop bien!
Some Ticcy! I like the art style very much and the story are always cute! I look forward to it if there is more!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Shameless plug of BTS.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

A Ticcy original series??? Really? Really really?? Idk man, you tell me! Tumblr tags included below:

"# myart # original # ORIGINAL??? wow it's happening # if you are wondering yes of course they are (going to be) a thing # no one is giving me the yuri story I need so I'm gonna draw it myself # goodbye"

O.O
I might need to wipe the dust from my old tumblr acct. It's been a while.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ticcy blesses us once again

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Shameless plug of BTS.

Kpop stanning is an automatic disqualification.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was so great lol

Atheme-logo-frag-square
joined Jun 2, 2018

Great visual storytelling. Not a single line of dialogue.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

How the hell did I miss a Ticcy original doujin? On the front page no less!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Shameless plug of BTS.

Kpop stanning is an automatic disqualification.

Stan MAMAMOO. Real artists, not manufactured idols.

The following is a really off-topic, long-ass rant of an over-active and proud fangirl who loves her Queens to death. Read at your own discretion.

Now, why should you stan MMM?(the real question should be why you shouldn't but okay)

1. Write, compose, choreograph their own music, which comprises of Jazz, R&B, Retro, Funk, EDM, Reggae, Latin, Trap, Ballads and even Hip-hop.

2. Known as the most vocally talented girl group in Korea.

3. Openly support LGBTQ+ community in Korea, an extremely homophobic country (not just posting rainbow flag pic on insta like others, but actual support like charity, performed with non-binary performers, performing at gay events, when all other idols invited rejected, but they didn't)

4. Make gender neutral music.

5. Feminists, mature independent women, "girl crush" concept (no 12 year old cute concept like other girl groups). Have the biggest straps in kpop.

6. Came from a small company, worked hard to reach where they are and are rightfully in the top 3 ggs in Korea.

7. Probably have the gayest, nicest and kindest fanbase in kpop. Also, 95% female fans, who are mostly queer women.

8. Biggest crackheads in kpop. They'd been a comedy group if they weren't musicians.

#BeLisMaMoo(Believe and Listen to MAMAMOO) a term coined by general public of Korea(yes the gp, not the fans) to describe them.

Stan talented, humble and funny Queens. Save yourself from listening to generic trash kpop music.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Waah, where's chapter 2.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Just noticed this was recently bumped on ticcy's tumblr with a vague hint about something going on!

Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018

isn't this a webcomic called Kiss it goodbye now?

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

this should probably be renamed, shouldn't it?

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

isn't this a webcomic called Kiss it goodbye now?

Yes. For anyone who is disappointed that this isn't a series that's because it is, but it's currently serialized on webtoon canvas as Kiss it Goodbye. The series updates every tuesday and friday and it's really good so everyone who likes Ticcy definitely needs to check it out and give their support.

To reply you must either login or sign up.