Forum › Posts by Sheriru

Sheriru
Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018
Ticcytx-1693100316923748531-img1

There aren't canon lesbian moments between them, but in the 90s anime, there were plenty of subtexts. Ami blushes for Makoto a LOT of times. And Jupiter's infamous stare at Mercury's butt when she tripped. And the dance scene. And the fact that they are often paired together. And they have a canon song when they have a sleepover, just the two of them, holding hands and talking about their feelings and fears.
So, no, they are not a canon couple. But I've seen ship sailing with not even half of what they have. They are basically Haruka/Michiru in training.

Sheriru
Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018
_burgyy-1669744838315741188-img1

gotta love her captain

Sheriru
Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018
Flxdqsaauamzfir

Happy new year!!!

Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018

Finally! I have been waiting for this for a long time!!! They have conversation at the store as they now know each other. Mitzuki no longer completely covers herself anymore! Maybe she does not need to take off her piercing while at school.

Hard doubt on the not removing piercing for school considering her school most likely has a dress code that doesn't allow it. There's a difference between hiding who you are and taking out a piercing so you don't have to deal with being yelled at for it at school.

While this is true most of the time, I don't think it's the case with this school's rules, since Narita and Aya both go there daily with piercing, nail polish and makeup, and nobody ever say anything about it.
It's still Mitsuki who doesn't want to stand up at school, the only place where she can be herself is her Uncle's CD shop, for now.

Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018

I'm more of a lurker on this site, but this chapter gave me the final avatar to use here, bless this chapter

LOL THE PROFILE PICTURE!
I was going to use it but you beat me to it

jk we are now matching idc

we can be both thief mitsuki, dw dw, there is plenty for everyone

last edited at Nov 13, 2022 5:00PM

Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018

I'm more of a lurker on this site, but this chapter gave me the final avatar to use here, bless this chapter

Sheriru
Image Comments 14 Dec 21:41
Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018
Eo3cl9vvoaijt-f-orig

omg that's beautiful

Sheriru
Image Comments 31 May 15:55
Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018
Ewgkeqzumamhwj3-orig

gotta love those abs!!!

Sheriru
UFO Catcher discussion 31 May 15:54
Fghgjj
joined Feb 21, 2018

isn't this a webcomic called Kiss it goodbye now?