Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

All the new vampires never wear panties. Good.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I just love how all the characters in this series have a dignity to to them.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I just really love the art in this series. The art is detailed and I can really tell all the characters apart. "Sameface" is a common problem thats talked about too much, but its not quite as big a thing here, everyone has starkly different face shape or very different eye designs and it helps a lot.

Also its just a fun series.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Man, I hate when I just want a burger and the cashier starts randomly quoting Shakespeare.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

These actresses were hot. This manga has such a great style. Every character just looks nice.

Fun indeed. =v=

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The moment Sacchan said she'd slept through the second half, I knew we'd be in for a surprise, although I didn't expect it to go quite like this. Nice choice! :D

But interrupted again, of course...

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Thank god that bird wasn't a rooster otherwise....

joined Jun 7, 2019

Man, I hate when I just want a burger and the cashier starts randomly quoting Shakespeare.

oh yeah,it happens to me all the time

joined Apr 13, 2021

Gotta love this author's art style. I know they have a background in you know, but I, can't deny how nice and clean those lines are.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Looks like the new vamp-girl literally pissed herself when she saw Aria.

joined Dec 30, 2013

So who was that hanging from that ceiling?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

“Ah I see you are a woman of culture as well.”

Ghika is scary, I don’t wanna see Ichika get drugged and turned into an assassin

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Sometimes I forget how crazy this series can be

Little%20ghost
joined Jan 4, 2019

imagine hearing a loud ass crashing sound above you and when you go out to check wth it is, the first thing you see on your roof is a WAP

joined Jan 4, 2020

Next chapters tags: drugs, mind break

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Dumb crowns, living they vampire fall in the wrong moment

joined Apr 14, 2018

girl, interrupted

again , lol

joined Dec 16, 2017

Panels you can hear....

You know this chick?
Response: Who?

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

So who was that hanging from that ceiling?

Food.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Those illustrations are precious.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hot.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pre-Release Countdown Illustration Collection

counts up

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

pretty illustrations. you better not have traced any of them, shou.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but does this really count as age gap?

I mean, I get how it's paired with older than she looks since Aria has lived for... however many years. But isn't she basically a teenager? Not only in appearance but in mentality as well. It's just that, when I see the age gap tag, I'm expecting to see some difference in the way of thinking and/or appearance of the couple.

It's not like this is super important or anything and I get I should refrain from commenting about the tags rather than the manga itself... It's just been on my mind and I wanted to get it out.

Edit: Came across this and had to add it, since the manga itself states my points.
I'm not alone in this anymore! Ichika is with me! (I doubt the reliability of Ichika's judgement, but whatever).

Edit 2: I went to make a suggestion for the tag removal and I got confused because I couldn't type anything in the "tags to remove" section... And then I realised I was stupid.

last edited at May 1, 2021 6:03PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but does this really count as age gap?

I mean, I get how it's paired with older than she looks since Aria has lived for... however many years. But isn't she basically a teenager? Not only in appearance but in mentality as well. It's just that, when I see the age gap tag, I'm expecting to see some difference in the way of thinking and/or appearance of the couple.

It's not like this is super important or anything and I get I should refrain from commenting about the tags rather than the manga itself... It's just been on my mind and I wanted to get it out.

Edit: Came across this and had to add it, since the manga itself states my points.
I'm not alone in this anymore! Ichika is with me! (I doubt the reliability of Ichika's judgement, but whatever).

Edit 2: I went to make a suggestion for the tag removal and I got confused because I couldn't type anything in the "tags to remove" section... And then I realised I was stupid.

No, the age-gap tag should stay. I think you're also forgetting that Aria is a Queen and has had many responsibilities and decisions placed on her over the last few centuries. It's what ultimately has kept her alive all this time. Old and wise, though she's got her quirky moments. Ichika is still a child in comparison and has a lot more to learn about life. If Ichika were granted eternal youth she'd not only be the Queen's lover but her closest bodyguard as well. Then maybe Aria wouldn't be so sad about watching the people she knew move out without her. This is just wishful thinking.

Also nuuuuu, humans can't love vampires! Trope is so over done it's down right comical at this point.

last edited at May 3, 2021 5:39AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.