Forum › Adachi and Shimamura (Novel) discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

For real. I was low-key annoyed the whole time. Begone, weird blue girl! Give us more Adachi with her home-loafing clothes and mussed up bed hair.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Thanks for the chapter, the translation and grammar is amazing well done once again. I wish the chapter was as good as the translation, Yashirou is officially the biggest third wheel ever and she ruined their da- hanging out.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

In this chapter: Shimamura being exceptionally dense

Edit: nvm, Adachi in there ;D

last edited at May 3, 2019 10:16PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

alien girl is just a way for ~DESTINY~ to inflame Adachi's jealousy to such a degree that it shatters her fragile heterosexuality

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Thank you for the compliment. :) I will make sure to poke skeikkimies and let them know they are being praised. ^_^

I think Adachi's fragile heterosexuality shattered a long time ago. I mean, she's already initiated hand holding, been prepared to tell Shimamura she loves her and also ask her out to a da-- to hang out.

Shimamura on the other hand... she's a little dense, but it seems like she's not completely oblivious. It's more like she's walking slowly down the Stairway to Gay while Adachi tripped on the first step and has already fallen to the bottom. lol

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I liked Yashiro in Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, but she's out of place here. There are more elegant ways to slow down relationship progression

joined Sep 16, 2014

Thanks to the TLs and uploaders!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, it's real fun reading both the novel and the manga in parallel.
Also, imagine the universe needing to send an alien to aggress Adachi into taking action.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Really didn't like this chapter. What is the point of the alien girl?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

So far, just to be a third wheel. As a few have mentioned before, she appears to be related to Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, another of the author's works. Here is a link to the Wiki about her.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Even though the little girl is a bit much to handle, at least Adachi told how she felt to Shimamura. I'm satisfied with that. I like some progress are being made

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So far, just to be a third wheel. As a few have mentioned before, she appears to be related to Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, another of the author's works. Here is a link to the Wiki about her.

Very much so, yeah.

“I was actually planning to use the head of one of my brethren as reference, but accidentally got them mixed up with the person next to them.”

This pretty much confirms that Chikama is related to Hoshimiya, but her looks are based on Erio. Whether through actual supernatural ability or simply by the author's choice remains to be seen.

last edited at May 4, 2019 4:14PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Almost everything I hate about a love triangle without being one. Still really good apart from that.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Shimamura is a very interesting character. I like how self-reflexive she is

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Meant to add, I like Shimamura taking some action in this chapter. Declaring what she wanted their friendship to be. Keeping a grip on the skittish Adachi.

I think there was something else but I forget.

That kid was better with the helmut on though. Should not have made that order "to go" when they passed the moe blob factory.

last edited at May 5, 2019 11:17PM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

There is going to be an anime adaption! Hooray!

joined Jun 30, 2015

Literally only found this 2 weeks ago and it's got an Anime already! All is well~

Yuriloveisbestlove
joined Feb 15, 2019

Just found out about the anime also, so hyped for it!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

FC, fashion C? What's C?

Yuriloveisbestlove
joined Feb 15, 2019

Yes a new chapter! No, I have to wake up early tomorrow and can't read it ugh.

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

Ahh, the fluffy gayness of this is exactly what I need. I think the narration alone makes it much better than the manga. I'm so glad it's getting an adaptation

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

@sneikkimies & co
You forgot to update the table of contents in the PDF (likely also Epub), chapter 5 still has no page number.

last edited at May 16, 2019 9:18AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

FINALLY a moment alone

Moth%20rect
joined Jul 26, 2018

This marks the end of volume one. Thanks for all the feedback. As for volume two, I've already started working on it. It seems to be paced a little differently (8 chapters instead of 5), so the update schedule might end up slightly different. We'll see.

joined Jan 25, 2017

This marks the end of volume one. Thanks for all the feedback. As for volume two, I've already started working on it. It seems to be paced a little differently (8 chapters instead of 5), so the update schedule might end up slightly different. We'll see.

Thanks so much for your work, enjoying it a lot!

How much is out right now, incidentally?

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Why is manga tagged Anime and not the novel? I'm failing to process this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.