Forum › Posts by Bncbck

joined Sep 16, 2014

Thanks to the TLs and uploaders!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, it's real fun reading both the novel and the manga in parallel.
Also, imagine the universe needing to send an alien to aggress Adachi into taking action.

joined Sep 16, 2014

Holy hell that last scene was -something-

Remember the start of the manga when these two were so coy now THIS.

This is such a joy to read

Bncbck
joined Sep 16, 2014

^ Agreed ^

joined Sep 16, 2014

I liked this, I kinda see it as a relationship that holds a significance that surpasses just physical love. They were both wrecked by the death of their mom, and subsequent shattering of their family and both had to, at different times, become each others strength. Tomoe supporting Mikage growing up, and Mikage saving Tomoe from being trapped in the past. And they both ended up eloping and living together. (on one bed, doing only family-friendly things, obviously)

It is, admittedly, over-dramatic and choppy in some places, case in point Kujou's Slamjam, which could definitely use a bit more work. Right now i kinda see it as Kujou being a coward, scared of losing and scared of believing in love before she even tried, who tried to close it up and leave the whole issue as a scar on Tomoe rather than risking herself by trying for anything bigger.

Also while I'm here, for those who appreciated this kinda story, go read Ebisu and Hotei, It's like a more solid, less yandere-incest version of this.

Bncbck
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 07:41
joined Sep 16, 2014

I find myself cheering for the side characters so much more than the mains
HaruminXMatsuri
Straightforward and savvy Harumin, and Matsuri trying to sink her ship would be endlessly entertaining

Bncbck
I Do discussion 18 Jan 06:47
joined Sep 16, 2014

"The most Decent of the Magicians ~ Alice Margatroid"
This is the best title

Bncbck
joined Sep 16, 2014

Oh my god this Saitou person
Just go back to the land of dicks,
This sacred place is not for you.

joined Sep 16, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kene_moko_and_the_students#43
That second panel
I wish i had noticed the 'growl' sfx earlier
now my sides are in outer space
goddamnit

"This has woken up too, huh?"

Bncbck
joined Sep 16, 2014

~IT BEGINS~

Thanks FBY, I was waiting for the 1st and 2nd volume before i started this.

joined Sep 16, 2014

I.............

Have a girlfriend

*******************************CHAOS DUNK***********************************