Forum › Posts by YuzuYuri

YuzuYuri
Image Comments 12 Jun 08:17
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012
Eo31-8zu0aiij_n

^Nah... Rei is clearly the top if you've read Crime & Punishment extra story. She's just holdin back all this time for Claire and also for her own sake.

YuzuYuri
Image Comments 12 Jun 08:14
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012
Volume%203%20bait%20and%20switch

^^oh goodness no. Even if it's fantasy, and magic exists, this isn't some hentai kink. But they could have lean to some magical test tube babies of some sort. It's not far from reality.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

So, in the past few days, I totally fell in love with the LN after finishing volume 2. And now I intend to also buy the third installment. I am also subscribed to Inori-sama both in her Fanbox and Ko-fi. I wanted to help her earn more money, the best I can. So please do so if you can. She started writing the first act in Claire's pov and it's so wonderful.

You have heart! You should come join Jingle's discord server and discuss the Claire PoV story

Oh wow, I'm honored. Thank you very much!

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

So, in the past few days, I totally fell in love with the LN after finishing volume 2. And now I intend to also buy the third installment. I am also subscribed to Inori-sama both in her Fanbox and Ko-fi. I wanted to help her earn more money, the best I can. So please do so if you can. She started writing the first act in Claire's pov and it's so wonderful.

YuzuYuri
Image Comments 20 May 18:39
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012
Volume%203%20bait%20and%20switch

The novel said the twins eye color was brown or black.. Why are they baby blue? No wonder they get mistaken for Claire's.

last edited at May 24, 2021 5:21PM

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

"Ray" would've been much much better (also it would match with Mei's localised name so 2 points)

Isn't "Ray" usually a male name, though? Not sure how much better that would be...

Technically yes, but also any name can be gender neutral so who cares. What matters is that it looks better than "Rae"

Rae doesn't look that bad. It actually sounds kinda European.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Ah Japanese...I cant read noodles XD So I am very grateful for SSE for official translations of Yuri. And the link seems to not work on my side :(

Her Fanbox is hyper translated and every post has an english version lower down. Also it has official bonus chapters you'd only see there. Although the Seven Seas LN translations also have their own set of exclusive extra chapters, so some people support via all routes.

I bought the first vol from SSE and then I saw some people comments in here that they removed some paragraphs about Rae's character depth... Makes me want to try Inori's fanbox instead. Does fanbox and SSE have any difference in terms of translation?

The fanbox didn't do as much localisation (like, for example, they spell Rei's name correctly instead of the abomination that is "Rae" /hj). Or at least they didn't last time I checked it, might've changed since then

I think calling it abomination was a bit too much. In SSE ver, Rei is her name in her old world then she became Rae in Revolution world. I think the change of spelling means she wasn't meant to be Japanese anymore. Not sure, just my own assumption.

Anyways, her fanbox link doesn't work on my side. It said "No internet connection." But it was workin fine. I think it has some region restriction or somethin? Shame, I would really like to support her there too. I thoroughly enjoyed the two volumes, albeit, not done readin yet. So glad I bought it. Now, I'm gonna collect the manga version too cause I love the art!

PS. Really hoping for Dynasty to have a notification feature.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Ah Japanese...I cant read noodles XD So I am very grateful for SSE for official translations of Yuri. And the link seems to not work on my side :(

Her Fanbox is hyper translated and every post has an english version lower down. Also it has official bonus chapters you'd only see there. Although the Seven Seas LN translations also have their own set of exclusive extra chapters, so some people support via all routes.

I bought the first vol from SSE and then I saw some people comments in here that they removed some paragraphs about Rae's character depth... Makes me want to try Inori's fanbox instead. Does fanbox and SSE have any difference in terms of translation?

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Oh. So I had the opportunity to skim volume 1 of the manga recently by Seven Seas. While one of the top mistakes already showed up here courtesy of Norainhere, the whole translation feels like a speedrun in every sense. I don't believe it's a product worth buying in its current form. I'm not sure what's going on with them lately, but it seems like Seven Seas is begging people to stop supporting them. Hopefully they turn it around soon.

That said, from everything I'm aware of, the Seven Seas LNs are fine enough besides the removed passages - which will be fixed soon, if they haven't been already - so I think those are relatively safe buys for those interested.

I hope it gets fixed on the physical copy. They have 3 more months. And I saw that there are fixed batch of novels as stated on their site. So, Imma buy the digital first vol of LN

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Boy, Im not really a fan of Novels but with this slow pace and all those suspicious spoilers tags and all the comments, it's makin me so itchy to just buy the trilogy novels from SevenSeas... Im so excited to know...

You can also read the web novel for free. Would save you money and you can just drop it if it's not for you and it would give you a better product /hj

Cant say Im not tempted but I wanna support the creators coz this is a great story. Hmm, guess I'll just buy the physical copy of the manga :)

Personally I bought the Japanese novel. It helps her more directly. You can also support her pixiv fanbox (and even get access to an extra chapter ;) with that)

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 6:03PM

YuzuYuri
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Boy, I've been away for a very long time from YRYR fandom and we still do not know who the heck is Nadeshiko's GF?? WHEN WILL BE THE RIGHT TIME!!! But after all these time I'm still #TEAMMEGUMI!!!!!

YuzuYuri
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

So short... like 2020 kinda feel... I wonder why Konno Kita doesn’t release anymore new stuff...?

YuzuYuri
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Readin in 2020 to make me feel a little bit better

Forreal. Always liked this one.

Yes very much

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Boy, Im not really a fan of Novels but with this slow pace and all those suspicious spoilers tags and all the comments, it's makin me so itchy to just buy the trilogy novels from SevenSeas... Im so excited to know...

You can also read the web novel for free. Would save you money and you can just drop it if it's not for you and it would give you a better product /hj

Cant say Im not tempted but I wanna support the creators coz this is a great story. Hmm, guess I'll just buy the physical copy of the manga :)

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

YuzuYuri
Image Comments 22 Mar 17:26
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012
83260808_p0

Please can I have more meariri here...?

YuzuYuri
Image Comments 07 Feb 05:36
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012
81224721_p0

^I think that was pure admiration tho or maybe even the power of the moon? Like what happened to Syaoran with Yukito.

I would love to see more of this pairing here. I can't seem to watch Clear Card for some reason. Not that I hate Syaoran (he's actually a great boy and decent character and they were slowburn which is great too) but they are official now. It's a little bit sad for me.

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 5:43AM

YuzuYuri
Shounen discussion 09 Aug 19:30
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I hope Konno-sama make more stories :/

YuzuYuri
Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Readin in 2020 to make me feel a little bit better

YuzuYuri
Nicouriconimp%20140px