aaaaaa i love these two !!!!!!!!!!!!

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Last page was the best page this time.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Still find it kinda sad that, after all that, Anna still sees Yuuki as a bully and is a bit scared of her. Especially with how obvious Yuuki is being about her crush. Still, they're really cute together.

Also it seems that Yuuki's two henchmen friends have names now! Here's hoping that their romance will go better than Yuuki's.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

S L A P (gently)

4adf5be886aff826fa2dee520f174537
joined Apr 25, 2018

These bully stories always get me..

My first crush bullied me for over 2 years (she actually made me cry in class a couple of times) and when we went to the same high school after elementary school. She was the only person who was nice to me, asking me to do school projects with her and go to parties with her (I didn't go to any of them tho, 'cause I was really shy.) She had tons of friends in that high school and I still don't understand how suddenly she was the one who didn't treat me like shit. Now like 4 years afterwards my experienced gay-ass is still wondering if she had actually liked me back. Can't wait to thank her for making me realize I was gay at our class reunion tho, lol.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

My first crush bullied me for over 2 years (she actually made me cry in class a couple of times) and when we went to the same high school after elementary school. She was the only person who was nice to me, asking me to do school projects with her and go to parties with her (I didn't go to any of them tho, 'cause I was really shy.) She had tons of friends in that high school and I still don't understand how suddenly she was the one who didn't treat me like shit. Now like 4 years afterwards my experienced gay-ass is still wondering if she had actually liked me back. Can't wait to thank her for making me realize I was gay at our class reunion tho, lol.

Your last sentence is absolutely begging to made into a yuri manga. :)

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

^That One Time I Bullied Her For 2 Years And All I Got Was A Lousy Thank You

So in the language of flowers, what means "I love you 99.9%." ? 99 red roses with one black one? I need to know for reasons.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I loved the first one, I'm glad this got a sequel. Hope the author keeps making these.

Please make this a manga, or a movie.

Evenlesser
joined Oct 14, 2014

she'll fall and grow fond of her eventually heh

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

heres some paper and a pen, this sounds so cute that it should be in a manga! lol
its sad that she bullied you but at least you got to find yourself from all of it
who knows, maybe she was crushing on your 'gay-ass' :)

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Who else ships Tori and Maki?

joined May 25, 2017

was this bullying the type of,, i guess making fun of you? where the boy picks on the girl because he likes her? bad wording but very interesting... seeing that as girlxgirl...

if its not nvm me bullying is a tender topic

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

omfg this got an update/sequel? Very yes!

joined Aug 29, 2016

When the sidekicks are also gay, you know that this shit is gonna be gud

Oh snap, the gay bullies probably got a kick out of walking together under the stolen umbrella in the previous chapter.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

What a fucking dork, I love this.

joined Jun 25, 2016

Gay bullies ftw!

joined Nov 21, 2018

Hey! Where's the delinquent tag?!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nice, a sequel

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Need a sequel of the sequel!!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The hype girls needs their own sequel!

joined Aug 5, 2016

Still find it kinda sad that, after all that, Anna still sees Yuuki as a bully and is a bit scared of her. Especially with how obvious Yuuki is being about her crush. Still, they're really cute together.

Also it seems that Yuuki's two henchmen friends have names now! Here's hoping that their romance will go better than Yuuki's.

If i remember it right there are some more strips on the artist's twitter and Anna seems lot more comfortable with Yuuki! And she finally acknowledge Yuuki's feeling i guess lol i wish that i knew Japanese

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Oh snap, the gay bullies probably got a kick out of walking together under the stolen umbrella in the previous chapter.

That could make a great oneshot on its own

To reply you must either login or sign up.