Forum › Still Sick discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Did... did they really just decide to get to it right after making their relationship a romantic one? Gee, they moved faster in one chepter than in all the previous 14 combined!

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Did... did they really just decide to get to it right after making their relationship a romantic one? Gee, they moved faster in one chepter than in all the previous 14 combined!

Because -> sexual desire: UNLOCKED!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Soooo goood!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I feel like i need to do a reread because every time this updates i get whiplash. I think it's because maekawa's actions and personality is so hard to follow

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I think it's about time this got the Tsundere tag. XD

joined Jan 29, 2018

I'm so happy. It finally happened! Best part is, we will see more these two lovebirds

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hahaha i lost it when they got busted man hahahha golden!

joined May 31, 2019

Is in a middle of an office outing on a shared room
Shimizu: CARPE DIEM!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

heheh. Oh. Whatever. Keep going." That is actually the absolute correct reaction!
That was a great chapter. Couldn't be happier with it.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/still_sick_ch15#20

I heard Zelda's main item song in this "dah dah dah daaaaaaaah"

yeeeeeeees. this is justice. I will actually have money that moth too!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

CARPE BOOBIES! Seize the A-cups!
I'm really glad they both have realistic figures, it's far too common for 1 (or both) to venture deep into the boob-size alphabet, eh? J... K... L!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Just by commenting Carpe Diem, you reminded me of a piece of music by Multi, called Carpe Noctem.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 3:29PM

Aaawww already jumping into the smexy time? NICE!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

AYY a really nice update

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

It seems pretty realistic to me in lesbian dating terms

joined Mar 30, 2017

especialy given that both have known the other was into them for like... a month now, and have been kinda pussyfooting around the issue

joined Apr 26, 2014

especialy given that both have known the other was into them for like... a month now, and have been kinda pussyfooting around the issue

Lol. "Pussyfooting"

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

I can die in peace now u///u

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh hell yes

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

They've known each other for years, they just started being close more recently. So it's not exactly the same

last edited at Sep 12, 2019 2:44AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I admire the use of Whomst.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Imagine if one day a scanlation team uses the word whomst'd've

joined Jul 26, 2016

Imagine if one day a scanlation team uses the word whomst'd've

Word jails may have to get involved.

nice

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

At first I was shocked when Maekawa uttered the name Makoto cause usually that's a male name. But then I remembered that's Shimizu's first name... big sigh of relief

To reply you must either login or sign up.