Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

joined Oct 15, 2014

I think this is the only manga that I can't guess what'll happen next...oh well I'm excited

Diredead
joined Jul 1, 2019

Looking forward for the next chapter! I'm always excited to see this manga getting updated “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

joined Jun 12, 2019

They just threw her in a bag damn

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

From​ what​ I​ saw​ in​ the​ last​ panel, maybe​ the​ one​ who​ is​ going​ to​ die​ is​ Mimi.

She just heal herself from near death. It's probably just blood she didn't wash.

I wouldn't rule it out though. The immortal or near-immortal friend dying in the middle of the story or later... that's a trope I've seen before.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

They just threw her in a bag damn

That was my first thought as well, even if she can heal herself from such a state, ya'll just stuffed her in a sack.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I wonder if people who threw her in a bag knew about this secret, or are they just rude?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Nurse: Don't tell her your secret.
Mimi: Hey Shiina, this is my secret!

surprisedpikachu.jpg

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 12:35PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wonder if people who threw her in a bag knew about this secret, or are they just rude?

Well i mean, after seeing her getting beaten that badly and get healed in no times they will get suspiscious or they really think the nurse is really powerful.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Watashi wa mou shindeiru.

joined May 7, 2017

Nani!?!?

joined Apr 6, 2019

necrophilia needed?

That would be going a bit too far, methinks. This ain't ´Sexy Losers´ yet.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

necrophilia needed?

That would be going a bit too far, methinks. This ain't ´Sexy Losers´ yet.

And Mimi seem really alive to me.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

WHO CUT THE ONIONS???

joined Jun 27, 2017

This gets more and more intrigueing!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Watashi wa mou shindeiru.

OK. There's no way I'm NOT gonna make a meme based on the end of this chapter.

joined Jun 17, 2014

The neck on page 10 tho.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Can someone explain to me the "84 years" joke?

I've heard it a lot, even in other forums and blogs, people saying "wow, after 84 years another chapter was released" and the like... and now even translators put the joke in their credits page?

I guess it's a reference, but I've not clue about what to

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh I didn’t expect this. I’m really liking this manga it’s interesting but I’m curious if we’ll get to see more romance between the two.
So Mimi is like a doll or zombie lol

Mmm...am not sure if Mimi is undead or not. Maybe what she means by being already dead that she died once but some how she came back to life, & she knows she suppose to be dead yet she still lives. Either way things are getting interesting.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I've heard it a lot, even in other forums and blogs, people saying "wow, after 84 years another chapter was released" and the like... and now even translators put the joke in their credits page?

I think it's a meme based of the titanic movie? the lead female as an old lady remembers the events the movie then tells you about.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

hey hey did you know you're talking to a dead person?

I dunno but that was hilarious to me

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Well, I don't mind the Human x Zombie route but Shiina won't take it lightly I guess. Even if you are dead Mimi, ya still have a chance to become a couple with her! Keeeeeeep fighting.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I think it's a meme based of the titanic movie? the lead female as an old lady remembers the events the movie then tells you about.

Aah 'kay
Shocking as it may seem I've never watched Titanic, lol

joined Jul 4, 2018

‘Don’t tell secret. Secret important.’
‘OkAy!’

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I wonder if she means it literally when she says she's dead, or if it's just that she's been reduced to pulp so often that her mind has started to break. Kinda like how Sayaka did in Puella Magi Madoka Magica. "I'm just a husk".

To reply you must either login or sign up.