Forum › Master and Mel OneeLoli Hentai discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

The thread is at least as good entertainement as the manga. :v

Ch4qlxzveaapabt
joined Mar 7, 2017

Why does this make me sleepy?
It's the total opposite of the hot comment section lmao.

The exhaustion that comes after you get off to something, perhaps.

I never even touch myself ever, I think it's how it's drawn those line strokes felt soft on my eyes.
Weird I'm gonna sleep now.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

You know, up until the OneeLoli series, I'd never gotten any kind of sexual vibes from Itou Hachi's work. You'd think if this was her thing it'd bleed over into her other work more, but those are always such pure relationships that it just seemed fine, no matter the age gap. I mean hell, even the works about an adult married couple don't have anything more than a chaste kiss.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 12:09AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I'm gonna burn in hell for reading this now. Lol so by some people's standard here, I'm a pedo for enjoying this. But in reality, I don't like kids at all regardless of the gender especially when they started fuckin crying and being brat and all. they're just fucking annoying. And so, the men reading yuri manga, does that make them lesbians? Loool

Why can't we just enjoy fictional yuri in peace? If you don't like it, just move on. Everyone has different preference. And not everyone is a saint since some of us wants to spend eternity in hell.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 12:16AM

joined Jul 8, 2017

Gonna have to give this one a big whoooaaaaa nelly.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

how come people are only getting mad at this manga when there have been a good amount of age gap+lolicon stuff on here for years?

im not reading this since i know i wont feel comfortable reading age gap loli plus i like itou hachi to remain pure, but im just here for the comments lol

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

WWoww wow wow really Itou Hachi?

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I find it kinda funny how this one manga is causing more controversy than pretty much the entire tag. Personally, I think people are blowing this way out of proportion, like, I enjoyed this and I hate kids IRL. I followed their Twitter, so I'm not surprised this exists.

Frankly, I doubt this is Harmful. This is a victim less crime and people should like what they like. He'll, it may be good so anyone who happens to be a pedophile IRL has an outlet so they don't... You know.

Tumblr_mmzjekkrdw1qlpahho1_1280
joined May 8, 2013

how come people are only getting mad at this manga when there have been a good amount of age gap+lolicon stuff on here for years?

im not reading this since i know i wont feel comfortable reading age gap loli plus i like itou hachi to remain pure, but im just here for the comments lol

Exactly what I'm thinking, I just hope this doesn't get out of hand if this cause Itou to quit drawing or worse, turn to yaoi like everyone before them

She/he took these drawings down for a reason, perhaps everyone wasn't ready for their lewd yuri art.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 1:00AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Lol the comments...

I dunno what to feel. I thought this author only had pure intentions but my expectations were scattered XD Itou sensei why

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just as a point of historical information, it’s not at all unusual for cartoonists to make NSFW versions of their own family-friendly creations. Dan DeCarlo, maybe the definitive artist of Archie comics, liked to draw nudes of Betty & Veronica all but getting it on, and, believe it or not, the Disney animators for Snow White did a short segment of our heroine getting nasty with her little men.

Back in the day such things were kept “private” among friends, but these days everyone’s friends are on the internet (as are those Betty & Veronica scans, if you look).

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Nevri, there's a lot wrong with incest. The power dynamics are off the wall, a much more ethically complex issue than like sleeping with your boss or professor. Potential for abuse emotionally is through the roof. If you have children, odds of genetic abnormality is extremely high. Interpersonal relationship issues will play out completely differently with likely much worse consequences for your family, apart from it being a UNIVERSAL taboo across cultures. It's not simply an old tradition, it's universal. And even this all assumes you have a consenting relationship between adults.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 1:33AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Literally universal actually, since every species that now bothers with sexual reproduction in the first place has evolved varyingly elaborate mechanisms for avoiding consanguinity if at all possible. That's one egg that definitely came before the chicken.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 1:29AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Da fuck!?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Just as a point of historical information, it’s not at all unusual for cartoonists to make NSFW versions of their own family-friendly creations. Dan DeCarlo, maybe the definitive artist of Archie comics, liked to draw nudes of Betty & Veronica all but getting it on, and, believe it or not, the Disney animators for Snow White did a short segment of our heroine getting nasty with her little men.

Back in the day such things were kept “private” among friends, but these days everyone’s friends are on the internet (as are those Betty & Veronica scans, if you look).

Are you sure those Betty & Veronica pictures aren't just Riverdale storyboards?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^lol

No, actually before Archie DeCarlo did a lot of racy cartoons for men’s magazines back in the day. You know—with well-stuffed rich men in spats smoking cigars and busty blondes in lingerie and fur coats.

In general I’d say that lots of cartoonists like to draw sexy stuff, even if that’s not what they do for money.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai#7
And I stop yet said it
(Someone got to it before me :C)

Img_20171015_190853
joined Aug 7, 2016

Welp, I was probably already on a FBI watch list before, now I'm most certainly on some sort of hit list

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

And before anyone says “I’m not a pedophile I would never think about having se with a real child” THEN WHY TF ARE YOU READING THIS?

You know, the better question is why are you reading this. Not just you in particular, but in general the hordes of people who clearly hate the contents of this upload, and seem to hate anyone who might have enjoyed it. Seriously, why the fuck are you even reading this work? It is clearly tagged, hell, it is clearly titled. The mentality of someone who would deliberately expose themselves to something they know without a shred of doubt they hate, just so they could grandstand on morality in a manga discussion thread, of all places, is quite frankly a deranged thing in its own right.

And lol at the people being "surprised" and whatnot about Hachi doing lewds of these two, it is like people deliberately pretend stuff like this did not happen. The very concept of beastkin screamed hentai, especially coupled with the fact they are basically just slaves (but even then I remember people in the Forum desperately scrambling to somehow interpret it as "willing servitude", "everyone seems happy with the arrangements", "they are more pets than slaves" - as if that makes it better, lol). I expected this sort of thing was happening, I just thought it will forever remain off-screen.

last edited at Jul 20, 2018 1:13AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Savage stuff from Itou Hachi. I saw this on Twitter a while ago and saved some copies after hearing he/she deleted them.

The uploader on exhentai was pretty funny. "God forgive /u/s."

But it seems I'm way late to the comment party.

Think of all the emotionally ruined 8 year anime girls who had someone jack off to them. We should start a support group or something for all these drawings hurt by being jerked off to.

YOUR WAIFU ISN'T REAL... UNLESS SHE'S A LOLI, IN THAT CASE, WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

Cuz I was sexually abused as a kid and it's pleasant to think about if it'd been something hot or romantic with an older girl/woman I had feelings for, as opposed to the reality of a guy I trusted repeatedly pressuring and coercing me to do sexual stuff I didn't understand. It's immersing myself into a fantasy alternative of what happened.

Plus in a manga context it's divorced enough from reality that it's easier to treat it as a fantasy. There's also the plus side of as it's a fantasy and not real, I can opt out. I can decide I don't like this and stop the fantasy to get away. It's a lot harder to do in real life situations.

A pleasant fantasy where I can have control and boundaries. That's the reason I like it.

Wow, that's actually a very interesting and insightful perspective. I've never thought about it that way before.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 3:16AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Like most of the media I ingest, I feel this is best to read and move on from. Or I guess, read, skim over the comments, post a meaningless comment myself, then move on. One way or another, it's therapeutic or something?

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 3:16AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I find Loli hentai hot and this was good, that is all.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I WANT TO UNSEE THIS SHIT. ITOU HACHI JUST RUIN MY PURE EXPECTATION ABOUT MEL. MOSHI MOSHI, KEISATSU DESUKA?

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Haha now you can still read the Manga with the innocent feeling?! xD

WindaYuriwiawan
Fe11d251cb3705f4239d90a7ecdff9ad
joined Jul 2, 2017

moral talk forum in Itou Hachi's OneLoli hentai is fun to read

To reply you must either login or sign up.