Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

joined Aug 27, 2017

She should just kidnap and rape her

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

When you're rich and horny and gay. Go go Hishikawa-chan!

I don't think she's actually rich. Near as I can tell, she works a part-time job and saves every penny in the forlorn, not to say moronic, hope that she can actually use this to get sex with the other girl. The dedication, if nothing else, is impressive. Hence the "You're saving all your money for this, don't you have anything else you might want to spend it on instead?" stuff.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

With the second chapter it becomes 200% cuter

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

When you're rich and horny and gay. Go go Hishikawa-chan!

I don't think she's actually rich. Near as I can tell, she works a part-time job and saves every penny in the forlorn, not to say moronic, hope that she can actually use this to get sex with the other girl. The dedication, if nothing else, is impressive. Hence the "You're saving all your money for this, don't you have anything else you might want to spend it on instead?" stuff.

I guess there's something almost sweet about that in like a super weird and sleazy way.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

When I read this all I can think is,
"Ah. She's just an idiot"
It's great.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think she's paying because she thinks it wouldn't work out normally... Lack of confidence?

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

HAH! I certainly hope all of this ludicrous pantomime results in Hishikawa finally getting her priorities straight and realizing Komaki's worth and value as a person to love rather than as a goal to achieve! I'm all fired up over this series for some reason, it seems

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

My god these dorks.

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

Bruh this looks so good , i really want to see how they develop

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I've seen enough SoL comedy to know where this is going. They will continue this comedy trope for 1 million chapters where Hishikawa will try a different strategy every chapter and zero relationship progress apart from the narrator stating Hishikawa is closer to success every once in a while but nothing changes in the following chapters anyways. Depending on the authors decision, will either end up with a bunch of pointless side characters that barely exist anymore past their introduction chapter (appear once every 20 chapters or so) or will be one of those series where these two will pretty much be the only cast. Once the author had run out of ideas the series will end in a 2 chapter arc where the first chapter is forced unnessecary drama and the second chapter (series finale) will end with the drama resolved and they finally start dating. Then they will share a kiss and the series will end in a last gag where Hishikawa want to have sex after the kiss since they're finally going out but Komaki refuses anyways.

will still read though

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

It's starting to seem as if Komaki does like her but is waiting for her to genuinely ask her out without monetary compensation and/or mention of sex.

This is what I'm getting out of it too. I think Komaki does like her back, but she wants the other girl to woo her the old-fashioned way. Treat 'er like a love interest rather than a prostitute, y'know.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

I love it, this is one of the funniest things i have read x)

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I think that, when the gloves are off, Komaki will turn out to be the topest top to have ever topped in the history of topness.

And Hishikawa won't be able to handle it...

joined Oct 9, 2011

Yeah, chapter 2 confirms if for me,Komaki just needs to ask Hishikawa out, and pursue a normal relationship, she's clearly trying to jump ahead, she just needs to start a relationship.

I'm not going to be surprised if this series does end with them having sex, and the ending gag could be something like, Komaki offering Hisikawa to do it again, cause she can't wait for next time.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Glasses girl is us.

joined May 24, 2014

"All you need to do is lie down, you know!?"

Hold on a second. Last time I checked, that's not how things work.

I don't think she has ANY idea on how ANYTHING works

joined Nov 30, 2011

That math scene tho.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This is hilarious, I kept seeing the title page around for this, but I didn’t expect it to be so great. I hope the little rich lesbian realises she can get further without the money. >v<

joined Feb 1, 2018

I can see why she likes Komaki <3. Cant wait for more.

Sylveon%20x%20glaceon%202
joined Mar 11, 2014

First chapter was creepy and not really very funny. Second chapter was a lot better. This is the sort of thing where the creepiness at the start can be forgiven if later chapters add more context to it.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was a strong second chapter, I'm glad the story seems to be expanding from the original premise.

joined Aug 28, 2016

This is starting to remind me a little bit of The Real Her, with the MC trying to mold her overenthusiastic admirer into the kind of person she wants to be with.

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 9:21PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Lol a silent sadist!

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Well, here we can see who is dom in this relationship.

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 10:15PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.