Forum › Slow Start discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Come on Enami, I know you want to feed Eiko.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I feel we need a heaver tag then subtext XD

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 9:01PM

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I feel we need a heaver tag then subtext XD

Yep, this is definitely text. Kamuri is lovey dovey towards Eiko. Eiko flirts with every cute girl either subconsciously or consciously and would eat up her teacher immediately if given a chance. And Tamate is just plain lesbian.

Also, Tamate is actually little bit biphobic because her sexual orientation seems to be very strongly leaning towards her own sex. So much so that she can't even hide how she can't understand people who like men at all... Or alternatively she's been taking too many cues from certain yuri visual novels where the cheating bi trope seems to happen quite often. x_x

I'm actually happy the writer isn't shying away from subjects that, even if it is played for comedy here. As any socially active bi can attest, this stuff happens now and then.

last edited at Mar 22, 2018 3:11AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Lol not even digital girls are safe from Eiko's charm.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Also, Tamate is actually little bit biphobic because her sexual orientation seems to be very strongly leaning towards her own sex. So much so that she can't even hide how she can't understand people who like men at all... Or alternatively she's been taking too many cues from certain yuri visual novels where the cheating bi trope seems to happen quite often. x_x

Ya, what a purity fag. Purge here. ^^

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I think Tama just wants the girls who fall for her to have ONLY loved her. She wants to be their first and only love. She just has an idealized vision of having the first love be the one and only true love that lasts a lifetime.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I like that this goes more in depth with Tama's VN, that tsundere with heart eyes is 10/10. The anime did better in redirecting yandere Tama to Hana though.

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

anyone knows how many chapters has been released so far? I couldn't find this info

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

anyone knows how many chapters has been released so far? I couldn't find this info

I think 61 in the 5 volumes that are out now, but there's a few more that came out in the magazine this year.

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

I think 61 in the 5 volumes that are out now, but there's a few more that came out in the magazine this year.

so if the anime has a 2nd season probably still'd not catch up the manga

Thank you very much!!!!

joined Mar 31, 2017

so if the anime has a 2nd season probably still'd not catch up the manga

The anime has adapted chapters from all the volumes. Mostly Volumes 1-3 but also parts from 4 and 5. There's barely anything left to adapt now. It would have to be a few years before there's enough material for a season 2.

last edited at Mar 24, 2018 8:15PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The anime has adapted chapters from all the volumes. Mostly Volumes 1-3 but also parts from 4 and 5. There's barely anything left to adapt now. It would have to be a few years before there's enough material for a season 2.

I wouldn't really say that, as they've been pretty much going to and fro from various points in no particular order. (eg. the Shion reveal in ch7 didn't show up in the anime til episode 10). There's still a fair amount of plot yet to be used, such as Eiko feeling up Kiyose's abs.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A collar would have been a very fine gift indeed.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Of course here the heart paper clip scene is right after the ring scene. God bless Hakka-ya.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If any doujin mangaka deserved a hit manga/anime it's Hakka-ya. I have read and re-read her BuCap series more than almost any regular manga series. Maybe only Murasakiiro no Qualia tops it for me.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So that's why episode 8 was so lacking in the gayness, they omitted Eiko getting herself a pair of dates for the weekend.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Casually hitting on two office ladies, she can do it all.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Veni, vidi, vici.
Young or old Eiko conquers all she surveys.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Behold the power of Eiko. Able to add adult women to her harem with a bare five seconds (estimated) of conversation.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

If I'm going to use RPG to explain Eiko's personality, it's like she will be the strongest, most playable character (even for novice) but of course every character has a weakness if they are going for PVP (Player vs. Player) and in this case, her weakness will be Enami-sensei.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Eiko is like king Edgar from ff6.
Kid,teen,adult,old and digital, no one is safe from her.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kids, this is what happens when you don't use CHA as dump stat.

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

Figures that Eiko would be drawn to the only woman who doesn't instantly go head over heels for her.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Miki desu.
Seriously Kamu has it bad for Eiko, all the little sfx and multipanel shots in the manga help to drive that point even further and in the anime this happened long before anything relevant happened with Sensei, so at that point I loved the episode, but at this point I just appreciate how blatantly gay is Kamu even though she can't really make Eiko look at her like she looks at Sensei.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Oh man I'm fine with incest too. Miki and Eiko look good together xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.