Forum › Slow Start discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Wait, I'm confused, which one is the fat one of the cast, Tama or Shion?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Pretty sure all the weight Shion gains goes into her shions anyway...
RIP, panel borders.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ah, idiotic Japanese school policies. A ring. How evil. Cover it up! Society will burn apart in decadence of highschoolers start wearing jewelry!

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Wait, I didn’t follow what Kamuri did with the ring at all. Something about a string?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait, I didn’t follow what Kamuri did with the ring at all. Something about a string?

Just do as Kamu did and watch it online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGGwX2lY4rc

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

OTP is here, finally getting to the good parts. I didn't expect her telling Tama even this, I thought Tama was only gonna see the stuff that happens at school. Also didn't expect Sachi to be part of this chapter either.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Time for a shakeup in the tags?

joined Jul 26, 2016

That was a... novel take on first date. ' -')

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Time for a shakeup in the tags?

Transgender or Cross-dressing?

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

I think (s)he means the Yuri tag. This chapter makes it seems like Eiko is deliberately flirting with girls, as opposed to just being really friendly.

last edited at Apr 11, 2018 6:44PM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

So... All this time Eiko was pushing back when Tama compared her actions to a dating sim, but that was actually how she saw things all along? I'm really hoping we get some context for those last few pages.

joined Apr 8, 2018

At least add Eiko x Kiyose to this chapter, the tag already exists.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

At least add Eiko x Kiyose to this chapter, the tag already exists.

I believe the pairing tags are pretty much restricted to fanart and doujins (which the Anthology falls under).
I dunno if they're prominent enough for the Student teacher tag but we should at least push for Yuri crush.

joined Mar 31, 2017

I did suggest a few additional tags for this chapter. Maybe the uploaders thought age gap and teacher/student were pushing it, but even that one anthology chapter got the Eiko x Kiyose tag.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Ah, the best chapter. I loved this episode.

Surprised to see that bit at the end. ...Did Sachi... drug her and tie her up? May be best not to visit her house any more...

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Ah, the best chapter. I loved this episode.

Surprised to see that bit at the end. ...Did Sachi... drug her and tie her up? May be best not to visit her house any more...

She's creepy af even in the anime lol

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

"Nishimura Hajime (♂)"
I suppose we don't know enough about Nishimura to say much.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

Was that headnote on page 108 there when this was uploaded? I could swear it wasn't, though my memory is unreliable. What is "Tsubakimori-san"?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Was that headnote on page 108 there when this was uploaded? I could swear it wasn't, though my memory is unreliable. What is "Tsubakimori-san"?

Not what, who. Tsubakimori is Sachi's last name.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

Not what, who. Tsubakimori is Sachi's last name.

Whoops, I thought the headnote was referring to a different work. Although looking at the page in question doesn't contextualize the character at all.

last edited at Apr 11, 2018 10:31PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

That probably just to make people remember who she is and when she was introduced.

Anyway, Kiyose was right, Eiko is really living a dangerous life...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

Eiko is really living a dangerous life...

Tama needs to warn her that you don't mess around with yanderes.

joined Jan 21, 2015

This chapter is a really interesting one to compare to its anime adaptation. One notable thing is that Eiko is wearing Kamu's ring in the manga but not the anime. That feels like a pretty significant change and I have no idea why the anime staff made that decision.

As an aside, I read this chapter before episode 7 aired and I was convinced they'd have Nishimura be voiced by a man for comedic effect or something. Glad that didn't happen.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So... All this time Eiko was pushing back when Tama compared her actions to a dating sim, but that was actually how she saw things all along? I'm really hoping we get some context for those last few pages.

Eiko isn't an otaku nor a gamer, she doesn't understand the dating sim terms and references that Tama does, but she knows perfectly well what she is doing, and what the others are doing to her, including Sachi drugging her, she just played it cool so she could get away this time. That "punishment" thing might make things worse instead of better though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.