Forum › Missing Link Side:Rina discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Every original by this author just makes me feel terrible... Granted, I haven't seen much, but still. At least they have good art?

joined Oct 17, 2016

Seems like nobody is a keeper in this manga anyway. Made up of homophobes, opportunists, who make scapegoats, cheating bitches and scheming random yanderes persuing their love. Yeah, dont really care anymore...

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

Ayumi you bitch!

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! Freakin' cheating whooooorrreee! >A< I'm shipping Saki x the senpai now. I forgot her name..

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Makes me think of that one over strained drama by the author of Yuru Yuri. It was obvious the twintails had a plan, that said, retrospectively, the kouhai reluctance makes it obvious..

Well done story, I think, for manipulative and secretive character.

Ooooh okay, she's the one who made that story with the idol that gets stolen by her colleague... Damn that other one infuriated me lot... Utter manipulative bitch character she created over there. I wonder how those will turn out in the continuation.

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 7:07PM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Relax, people! This is just a good old Mafia, almost a comedy IMO. Treat it like a game. Pretty angst-ish shitty game.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Or maybe kick the person out who goes around assaulting other club members? Idiot plot.

Sorry, but yes.It's swimming club, not junior witch-hunters. Real, honest-to-god Japanese schoolgirls, who are not at all above bullying, wouldn't even go for this. She's asserting her desires far too aggressively, disturbing the harmony of the club for her own satisfaction, etc.

Also the cheating at the end, if that's what it is? Is out of left field.

Oh, I see she did "Scandal." In her world, villains always win. And her protagonists are eager to believe them and throw away true love like a used condom.

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 7:12PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Relax, people! This is just a good old Mafia, almost a comedy IMO. Treat it like a game. Pretty angst-ish shitty game.

I used to play a ton of Epic Mafia back in the day... if only Ayumi claimed Detective.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Okay. Fuck this in every sense of the word "fuck"

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mannnn can't trust these bitches

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 7:30PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I actually really enjoy that everything I've seen of this author is either the sheer silliness of 2D Nonsense or the utter insanity of Scandal. I've only seen two of each type so far, but I do hope they keep it up.

joined Sep 11, 2014

This is silly. If they kick out members because of some rumor, then what guarantees that the rumor won't spread again? Are they gonna keep on kicking out members? Making a drama doesn't necessarily mean you have to throw logic out of the window.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

The number of things that pissed me off, and I mean, FUCKING MASSIVELY PISSED ME OFF, is just too great, there is no sense in going into it point by point. This entire thing was made, deliberately, to piss people off, there is just no other explanation. Like, I usually like stories with horrible people, and cheating, but this was just so fucking infuriating. However, one thing does make it to the top of the hate list, their teacher. Their fucking TEACHER! You are presented with the brilliant plan of voting on who looks the most gay, and then subsequently kicking those people from the club! And after a one-sentence mild attempt to reject the idea, you then roll with it! LIKE, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!! Who the fuck gave you your teaching diploma?!! Idiotic students can vote on whatever crap they like, teaching staff are the ones who actually do the kicking out! Holy fuck!! How the fuck will you explain it to their parents, should they come to school demanding answers? "You know, we had students voting on who looks the most gay, and your daughters won. So sorry. Have a nice day." WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS. SHIT. EVEN.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

What

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

i smell the same kind of fucked up story Namori did a long time ago.

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Garbage, fuckin garbage.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

What the hell is wrong with today :(?, nothing but sadness in my yuri

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

What the hell is wrong with today :(?, nothing but sadness in my yuri

I know right?

• Yunabi Marble and the teacher's suicide that completely blindsided me (even though I like this one)
  • That Heart Pendant thing that made my suicidal thoughts come back with authority
  • My Unrequited Love that, even though is good, it's still depressing
  • THIS SHITTY SHIT!

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 8:29PM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Oh, they actually did manage to vote for one of the couples. Huh.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Feels like too much is missing - probably should have uploaded it along with the next chapter instead.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This is pure toxic.I didn't know who is who,who's dating whom and what fuck is goin on anymore and honestly I don't care.
That teacher is probably the worst excuse of human fresh ever.

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 11:41PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

lol at this rate this has become utter comedy to me. You can never take shit like this seriously, and you shouldn't. Every character is impossibly dumb, bad attempt at "shoking" the viewer.

Feel like I'm getting stupid just by reading it with my logic switch on.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Gotou Yuuki and Drama should stay away from each other as far as possible.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ew, ew, ick ick ick. This sucked fetid dingos' kidneys.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Waiting excitedly for the sequel, even if it can never hope to rival The Office's Gay Witch Hunt episode.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

...what?

To reply you must either login or sign up.