Forum › Missing Link Side:Rina discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Oh fuck this kind of work. Man, the only reason for this setting, the only reason for this bullshit of a contrived plot, is to make you feel like shit. That's just bullshit

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

They should have kicked out the girl with short hair..loool

Club>gf so gf ditched her..nice..looks like their relationship might have just been a past time so why not just have a foursome..xDDD

joined Oct 26, 2016

Tons of angry comments

Yup, I also hate drama for the sake of drama, although things were pretty easy to guess.

Vote messing up was easy, guessing that twin tails girl likes mc atm and screwed with the votes to get ayumi away, maybe even talked with ayumi and straight hair about it. Actually this entire thing was probably orchestrated by those three (twin tailed was the one who proposed the voting solution, that grin on pg 10 lol). I should have guessed ayumi x straight hair was coming from the hints on pg 4 and 6 too.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

man that was not the fluffy feels i was hoping for.

i have failed Angst roulette.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

WHAT NOOO

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Or maybe kick the person out who goes around assaulting other club members? Idiot plot.

Sorry, but yes.It's swimming club, not junior witch-hunters. Real, honest-to-god Japanese schoolgirls, who are not at all above bullying, wouldn't even go for this. She's asserting her desires far too aggressively, disturbing the harmony of the club for her own satisfaction, etc.

Also the cheating at the end, if that's what it is? Is out of left field.

Oh, I see she did "Scandal." In her world, villains always win. And her protagonists are eager to believe them and throw away true love like a used condom.

It definitely wasn't out of left field. I can list 5 times the author hinted at cheating before it was actually revealed. And even then, there's still more chapters to come.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

People, not all yuri is fluffy or has to be. Everyone loves to get upset over the slightest of drama. Y'all need to grow up or something. It's the same with stories like Netsuzou Trap.

Th
joined Aug 6, 2014

These comments are gold.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I actually didn't hate this one, primarily because I just found it too ridiculous to not be funny. It went so overboard on the shock value that I had to laugh when the cheating was revealed.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

My cabana mango banana just went down the drain...

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

People, not all yuri is fluffy or has to be. Everyone loves to get upset over the slightest of drama. Y'all need to grow up or something. It's the same with stories like Netsuzou Trap.

Yeah, because a story where they decide to kick the girls from the team for being gay, and by a system of voting merely on who they think are gay, and then the teacher having a brain infarction and going along with it, kicking the girls out, is totally the same thing as NT. Your argument is pure nonsense. I happen to like drama. I love angst. NT is one of my favourite series. This piece of crap is still garbage. People are complaining about crappy drama, not drama in general. Take your own advice, grow up, and learn that there are degrees of quality.

This shit was so over the top, it is not believable in any way, shape, or form. Even in a country as homophobic as Japan, girls being kicked out of a school swimming team because their team members voted them out, because they think they might be gay (and all this based on random rumours that some swimmers were gay), would open the school to so much liability, no teaching staff would allow it. Here, the teacher makes one meek attempt to stop this lunacy before basically capitulating and going along with it.

If you liked it, fine. Tastes differ. To each their own. But dismissing the opinions of everyone else by telling us to "grow up" because we "get upset over the slightest of drama" is not only stupid, and something I am growing weary of as an apparent trend by some users here, but in this case, it is a completely farcical claim.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

So from the title I understand this is a 4 part manga

This is also kinda like a love triangle but honestly I'd rather have Rika end up with Shuri since (no offence) but Ayumi was kind of a bitch for doing that to Rika, but we'll see the other point of views soon so I wanna seen how this goes

joined Aug 31, 2017

OMG!! THAT SO HURTING IN MY SOUL AND MY HEART!! IM GONNA CRYING FOR RINA NOW TmT)

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Plot twist: everyone is gay and the only one who was faithful was rina

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

cheating tag please

im still hoping that there was some mistake like she was forced to do it to protect her blonde gf but its hard to ignore the whole arms around her neck and closed eyes thing. though if it was a threat, then it could be her acting...

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 3:52AM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I like good drama, this is crap... can't you tell the difference?

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I’m wondering how it’ll continue, maybe Rina just straight up kills them both :^)

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 6:15AM

joined Apr 12, 2014

WTFFFFFF that cheating bish

2cc6881f7148b61f96cb296bb854ff55
joined Mar 27, 2016

I like good drama, this is crap... can't you tell the difference?

And attempting to defend horrible drama writing by using NTR as an example? Yeesh...

If anyone wants a good version of this type of scenario, go read Truth by Namori. Same sort of drama, yet people like it way better. I wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with actual good writing or something...

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 7:12AM

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Quite an eyebrow raiser. Everyone in that room failed the moral test.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There is a difference between "not fluffy" and just "bad". Octave is a very unfluffy Yuri that gets praised from everyone who reads it. NTR and this are just bad. Good drama needs interesting characters making understandeable decisions and a comprehinsible plot, which, so far, this lacks. Maybe you need to realize that sometimes Yuri is just badly written.

Part 2 only makes everything more complicated and solves nothing. Waste of time. I recommend blanking this from your memory and avoid anything by Gotou Yuuki in the future.

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 11:49AM

Nodyinparticular
65606179_p0
joined Nov 5, 2017

Fuck it... you know what? in my country with things like this usually we say "No mames".
At the beginning I thought it was another of those corny where the good won and the protagonist was not a whore, but I freaking out in the end, like the girls in the club are stupid.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm just here to see and to read the comments.

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 7:38AM

joined Oct 3, 2015

I'm just here to see to read the comments.

same here. this kind of story will certainly get a lot of reactions. i'm looking forward to the next chapters and comments.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Rereading it, there's definitely plenty of hints that Ayumi is a complete bitch.

Its unfortunate that the next one has no real conclusion or confrontation in it.

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 11:30AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.