Forum › Posts by Black Chronicle

Black Chronicle
joined Oct 7, 2015

I love this story. It's always worth a reread.

Did not koharu intend to study abroad?

No, she didn't. That (p71) was a mistranslation. It should have been "famous foreign language college" or "university of foreign studies", rather than "foreign college". So it's a Japanese university, but it specializes in foreign languages/cultures/etc.

Black Chronicle
joined Oct 7, 2015

So, about the sequel to this (and the rest of Spice Girls).

Looking at the groups who did this, one doesn't have a site listed, and the other group uploaded the scripts for this chapter (and the 2 other completed ones) a few years ago, but nothing since. I can't find a contact link for either to ask, but does anyone know if they are still working on it? Or a way to contact them to ask directly?

If they're not, I'll go ahead and start working on the rest of the chapters in Spice Girls.

Black Chronicle
joined Oct 7, 2015

Ooh, it has a sequel. I didn't know that. What a nice surprise.

Black Chronicle
Nutmeg discussion 20 Nov 00:55
joined Oct 7, 2015

I was going to offer to pick this one up if there was no update once Galette 4 came out. Glad to see it's still getting its love.

Black Chronicle
joined Oct 7, 2015

I really liked that music one, too. It was the reason I checked out the rest of this book. Sadly, this one was indeed crap. The other two stories in this book are decent though, just with some angst (and no rape).

But there is an important lesson to be learned from this one: If your best friend gets a kick out of raping you, you need to find better friends.

Black Chronicle
joined Oct 7, 2015

Those last 4 pages feel more like a follow up to chapter 1, before the author decided to do the other 9 chapters. And if you look at it, the head of the bed on the last page of chapter 10 is different than the one on the 1st of the 4 extra pages.

Still a cute, fun read though.

Black Chronicle
joined Oct 7, 2015

Let me guess: withdrawal symptoms for the bride girl include uncontrollable blushing due to blood buildup? And the teacher has a talent for- and history of- wiping memories?

Though I do hope the later chapters continue more like this last one. I much prefer happiness-land over rapey-land.