Forum › The Useless Senpai and The Talented Kouhai discussion

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

An actual long one from Mochi, and really cute!

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

this was gloriously cute, almost gave me diabetes. Now i kind of want a series on these two ≧◡≦

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I love you, Mochi.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

If you quit, I'll give you a beating

Gee, how romantic.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I guess even Mochi can make a dud.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What's with these similar title setups, recently?

"Blank and Blank"

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Leave it to Mochi not to go the "cute friendship story, marketed as yuri because yuri is implied but it's a one shot so it'll never happen" route.
The hero we needed, indeed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

As always, short hair blonde is my weakness... Pls don't bully TT-TT

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Yey, the bullies group~
Kana best character, needs a story of her own~

Edit: Also, I just went to check "Pranking the Pranker", same as here, Kana is the only one not sporting an amused-and-or-smiling expression when the three of them bully someone, could it be she is only there to grab potential yuri scenes, and does not partake in the actual badmouthing of other people?

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 2:59PM

clarentCG1025
joined Apr 7, 2017

I think this is the best from mochi so far. Love it

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Yey, the bullies group~

Edit: Also, I just went to check "Pranking the Pranker", same as here, Kana is the only one not sporting an amused-and-or-smiling expression when the three of them bully someone, could it be she is only there to grab potential yuri scenes, and does not partake in the actual badmouthing of other people?

Yeah i noticed that too, we never see her talk or show a evil smile over the bullied stuff

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 3:31PM

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

My favorite mochi story. Awesome to see it on Dynasty at last!

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Yey, the bullies group~

Idk about grabbing yuri scenes, but I do definitely believe she's not into the bullying. Maybe she has an actual serious reason, for good or bad, to hang around with them.

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 3:35PM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Idk about grabbing yuri scenes, but I do definitely believe she's not into the bullying. Maybe she has an actual serious reason, for good or bad, to hang around with them.

The most reasonable one seems that they may be childhood friends or something similar.

joined Aug 10, 2016

The most reasonable one seems that they may be childhood friends or something similar.

maybe she's after the short haired girl in the group

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

We will found out when it will release a story about her or the group

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Our lord and savior, Mochi Au Lait!

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Could also be that she is simply one of those unemotional, serious characters, who only ever show excitement when their particular subject matter is in question, in Kana's case that would be yuri.

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 8:25PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dunno - maybe if we wait a few years we will eventually find out if they are capable of releasing a dud.

Anyways why bring up that point instead of talking about this great manga?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Is it bad that I feel a sort of kinship with "Useless Senpai?"

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_useless_senpai_and_the_talented_kouhai#24

The top panel is about the difference between criticizing-to-hurt-and-dominate and criticizing-to-help-improve.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Yey, the bullies group~

Thought so too. My guess for now is that they are childhood friends, and while her friends turned into bullies over time for some reason, she just wanted to be with them even so... but then we'd have the question of why she don't try to stop them... I don't know... Well, guess it's just wait and see.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I dunno - maybe if we wait a few years we will eventually find out if they are capable of releasing a dud.

Anyways why bring up that point instead of talking about this great manga?

It was not great, it was not cute, honestly it made me a bit angry. However that is purely my personal take on it, and you are free to enjoy it with the majority here without aiming snark at me for voicing a dissenting opinion.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

That trio always make an appearance

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I liked it. It's pretty refreshing to see a character that plainly speaks her mind since it so rarely happens in real life because of how fickle and sensitive people are.

To reply you must either login or sign up.