Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

Mm, looks like an interesting start- I'll be curious to see how it unfolds!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Since it is by Amano Shuninta this should turn out pretty good ^_^ what an interesting 1st chapter

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hmm, this will be the first long-form storyline I've seen from Amano, as opposed to linked short stories. Should be interesting.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

what a captivating manga, so interested & excited about the upcoming chapters ^.^

joined Jan 30, 2013

Yay, it's set in university (instead of high school)!

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

looks like it will get ugly and messy

Re1lvpg-_400x400
joined Mar 13, 2013

I wonder about the title of this series. I think the meaning is different from the Japanese original one, is it?

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

I feel so much like the main character is not even a joke ....we lesbian girls have to put up with a pile of garbage and a sad cruel hatred life in a heterosexual world. But its those moments when we get to express our Yuri feelings that make it so worth living in this world.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I feel so much like the main character is not even a joke ....we lesbian girls have to put up with a pile of garbage and a sad cruel hatred life in a heterosexual world. But its those moments when we get to express our Yuri feelings that make it so worth living in this world.

Making yourself out to be a victim here. I'm a lesbian and I have to say, it's not been bad since I worked my ass off to get into a good college, became financially independent, and was able to move away from home.

I'm wondering about the title as well.

joined Jan 31, 2013

I wonder about the title of this series. I think the meaning is different from the Japanese original one, is it?

The scanlators did make one page to explain the title

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this first chapter is great, and i'm expecting all the book to be like this, like all of shininta's works,

thanks to kawaii for this project

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

you should really ad "aaaaaangst" in the tags. my chest is blushed and that only happens in that genre lol

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Since it is by Amano Shuninta this should turn out pretty good ^_^ what an interesting 1st chapter

agreee so much

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I like the pace of this story. It's slow, but rolls forward with momentum. This should be a good read.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

The scanlators did make one page to explain the title

i like this title, it return well the original meaning,
but i'd like to see more often the letteral traslation, to understand more the japanese language

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

A part of me really wants Ruki to end up with Sachi. XD Sachi has a boyfriend though. ;_; This is such an interesting story! Can't wait for the next installment!
And thank you Kawaii-Scans for using "whom"! =P

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This seems slightly more ... angsty than what Shuninta usually does. Interesting.

I like the variety but you're right Shuninta usually has more happy stories with just bits and pieces of drama and angst not really whole stories centered around angst.

joined Nov 11, 2010

The first chapter kind of wanders, and the chapter length (2 volumes and ongoing) does seem to make this the longest Shuninta work we've seen to date. I totally love her work though, so I will be looking forward to it.

In terms of foreshadowing/long-term relationship development, what we've seen so far does heavily hint that the main character's attentions will be focused on Sacchan. I wouldn't count that relationship out just yet, despite the fact that she has a boyfriend.

The detailed thought and explanation which went into the english titling gives me a lot of hope for the quality of this series. I have high expectations for this work. Looking forward to future chapters, and tons of thanks to Kawaii scans for bringing more Amano Shuninta to us.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

hohoho...this is interesting.... can't wait to see more.... xD

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The first chapter kind of wanders, and the chapter length (2 volumes and ongoing) does seem to make this the longest Shuninta work we've seen to date. I totally love her work though, so I will be looking forward to it.

In terms of foreshadowing/long-term relationship development, what we've seen so far does heavily hint that the main character's attentions will be focused on Sacchan. I wouldn't count that relationship out just yet, despite the fact that she has a boyfriend.

The detailed thought and explanation which went into the english titling gives me a lot of hope for the quality of this series. I have high expectations for this work. Looking forward to future chapters, and tons of thanks to Kawaii scans for bringing more Amano Shuninta to us.

I am getting so many different vibes from this story and it is only the first chapter, which excites me. For the love department I can see this going into so many direction. I feel like Rumi is going to be a important character in this series. So far all the girls that were introduce in this chapter have honestly caught my attention. So I have to agree that I also have some high expectation. Like I said this story can go into so many different direction with the way it start out. I am getting more and more excited just thinking about the greatness I feel this series will have!

We still haven't met Maasa-chan yet who looks like she will be a fun character!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch01#3 <--- I wanna say Maasa is the blond hair girl with her arms cross

joined Mar 23, 2013

I've DL'd like 6 chapters from Yuri Project so if anyone wants to sneak a peak at the raws you guys can go there and look for them. I won't say anything in this thread since some people don't want to get spoiled like this.

joined Apr 20, 2013

This story kind reminds me "A Violet at Zero Degrees Kelvin" by Yotsuhara Furiko.

Well, I'm suspicious to tell that, but since it's Shuninta's works, I think it will be a masterpiece one!
And about Sacchan, I hope it doesn't turn out to be like in "Kimi Koi Limit" when that "het-girl" made out with her friend so sudden. Someone said it has 2 vols. ongoing, then I hope a properly development here.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Dood! Raws on Yuri Project? Well, I know what I'm doing this evening.

Edit: Er, where on Yuri Project? I can't find it. May I have a link, or have help navigating? What terms do I search for?

last edited at May 2, 2013 9:11AM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yeah I hate the friendly zone with that secchan . She might end up staying with theo girl she had s with. I like her better even if she looks like a Hooker(or mayb she is) she Seems to care more for Ruki more than Secchan ever did. If she goes out with secchan and secchan turns out to be a het who falls for her best friend Ruki by all means the author better have a good explanation and support sources..because seriously a het doen't last that much with a lesbian no matter how much she loves her. There is always that Guy she will want to be with. Judging by my lesbian life and my lesbian friends...thus girls are worst to fall in love wih they like guys, no lesbian is changing that, like no Guy changes a lesbian lol.

last edited at May 2, 2013 10:37AM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

And Esn I only need one semester to graduate college but its near home. My mother is looking up to me. I have great respect for the old lady but she is a homophobe so mmn its difficult most of the time ...to love your parent and for her to hate the one thing I am. I am leaving soon but I will missed my family tho they hate homosexuality long personal story don't think my life its he. hardest all lesbian girls lives are.

To reply you must either login or sign up.