Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

joined Apr 14, 2013

Dood! Raws on Yuri Project? Well, I know what I'm doing this evening.

Edit: Er, where on Yuri Project? I can't find it. May I have a link, or have help navigating? What terms do I search for?

All the links of it on Yuri project are dead, just letting you know. It's titled "Something Like Dust That Makes Up My World"
over there.

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

I have to re-read it in order to find out who all the characters actually are, I got really confused! o_o

But it seems promising

joined Apr 20, 2013

Edit: Er, where on Yuri Project? I can't find it. May I have a link, or have help navigating? What terms do I search for?

All the links of it on Yuri project are dead, just letting you know. It's titled "Something Like Dust That Makes Up My World"
over there.

I guess I have the raws somewhere lost in my HD, but I prefer "don't read" it. e we'';

joined Apr 14, 2013

but I prefer "don't read" it. e we'';

... What?

joined Apr 20, 2013

but I prefer "don't read" it. e we'';

... What?

I don't know Japanese, that's why I put it that way. e __e'

Er... Whatever, I found ch.7 in my YH collections.

joined Apr 14, 2013

No, I got that much. But, what the hell does e we"; mean. lol

last edited at May 2, 2013 10:40AM

joined Apr 20, 2013

No. What the hell does e we"; mean.

Er... Emoticon? '-'

joined Apr 14, 2013

Mmm. If you say so. Are the "e" the eyes and you just missed a space?

joined Apr 20, 2013

Mmm. If you say so. Are the "e" the eyes and you just missed a space?

LOL! Discussing it is that really necessary? Isn't that flood?

Well, it's like the "fry meme" (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/399/fry.PNG?1307468855)... I guess. e _e'

joined Apr 14, 2013

I'm bored... very bored. It's not like anything constructive is said here anyway lol. I think the highest post count I've seen is 200ish on an account that was pretty old.

But I never use emoticons so I had no clue what it was implying. Something negative or positive.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Pretty interesting the personal discussions. :)

Pika_balloons
joined Jan 31, 2013

Story of my life :3

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Making yourself out to be a victim here. I'm a lesbian and I have to say, it's not been bad since I worked my ass off to get into a good college, became financially independent, and was able to move away from home.

Some of us are still in high school though.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

over there.

Cheers =)

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

the feelings we all must endure. bow.

great choice of title. totally bow to everyone behind the project. promising story. hoping to see it soon

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Making yourself out to be a victim here. I'm a lesbian and I have to say, it's not been bad since I worked my ass off to get into a good college, became financially independent, and was able to move away from home.

Some of us are still in high school though.

I was in high school once as well. It's not that difficult to endure. As they say, anyone who completely enjoyed high school will never have another peak in life.

Is this the first actual series by Amano as opposed to collections of one-shots? Or is this just the only one we've ever seen? I'm already interested in the story structure. Lots of characters introduced in the first chapter.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

I'm a bit confused about the whole characters... did we get to see the smart, reliable girl who didn't show up to the assignment group?

joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm a bit confused about the whole characters... did we get to see the smart, reliable girl who didn't show up to the assignment group?

Not yet. Just in the cover.

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

Hhhh... Look so complicated,.

joined May 17, 2013

I'm having an extremely hard time keeping up with everybody because the characters look too similar. Hopefully re-reading it a few times will fix that.

Gamercat_icon17
joined Feb 7, 2013

I'm having an extremely hard time keeping up with everybody because the characters look too similar. Hopefully re-reading it a few times will fix that.

I was thinking the same thing and end up going back and forward between pages.
Very interesting though, with enough angst just the way I like it.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Fue (sleepy) and Asuna (glasses) are dating. Meru (short dark hair) is jealous of their relationship and seems to be having an affair with Asuna, though that one scene might just be them as roommates or something.

Ruki (Protagonist) likely has feelings for Sacchan (long dark hair) who is in a relationship with a guy who is probably cheating on her.

And Remi seems like she will either be the person who'll be with Ruki in the end or is attempting to manipulate everyone (or just Ruki/Sacchan) into finding their 'true' match. So far she's opened Ruki up to the lesbian option, slept with Meru, and is both advising Sacchan on her suspicious boyfriend and trying to seduce her at the same time.

last edited at Jun 8, 2013 12:48AM

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

MY GOD I LOVE THIS AUTHOR SOOOOO MUCH

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

...I need Ruki to end up with Sacchan.
I love how Remi meddles in these things. Need more chapters!

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

She was the girl who was singing terribly and confidently, Masaa. She's also the one who's rich, a beauty, has a family driver, and chose her school department based on drawing lots.

And also, What do you think Sacchan was asking about Ruki at the end of Ch. 2?

last edited at Jun 8, 2013 1:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.