Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

rockinqueenful
Two-purple-diamonds-wallpaper-1
joined May 20, 2013

There's seven major characters in the story and all of them have a distinct appearance (different hair anyway, but it's manga shut up) and personality, and people need to apparently reread it several times to understand what's happening even though it doesn't seem like it's that hard to follow.

This reminds me of people who whine about Game of Thrones being confusing.

Yeah, they've got different hair but Amano's drawing style is not very... diverse? Is that the right word? Anyway, all her characters look the same to me even though they've got different hair. She's the only mangaka whose art confuses me like this, and usually the characters in manga have more differences in appearance than just their fucking hair, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't think it's just the hair. If you go to the 3rd page of the first chapter, you can see, for example, that Meru's and Remi's eye shapes are different from others'... though because almost all the characters were introduced at the same time, the names were confusing for me at first.

Btw, did anyone notice on the 3rd page of the first chapter, that Remi's pants are undone? LOL

last edited at Jun 9, 2013 4:21AM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...to be honest,i don't quite get this manga or let me say the story...can someone explain this to me?...please??

calamityapple
joined Feb 2, 2013

Love it how the straight girl almost got yurified

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

As someone who really liked Amanos' previous works I can't help but feel a bit miffed about disliking this series - it's the longest story she's written this far. Oh well.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

yep gonna be messy
dont really like this one meh

oliviameirelles
joined Jun 9, 2013

...to be honest,i don't quite get this manga or let me say the story...can someone explain this to me?...please??

Lifecharacter
Fue (sleepy) and Asuna (glasses) are dating. Meru (short dark hair) is jealous of their relationship and seems to be having an affair with Asuna, though that one scene might just be them as roommates or something.
Ruki (Protagonist) likely has feelings for Sacchan (long dark hair) who is in a relationship with a guy who is probably cheating on her.
And Remi seems like she will either be the person who'll be with Ruki in the end or is attempting to manipulate everyone (or just Ruki/Sacchan) into finding their 'true' match. So far she's opened Ruki up to the lesbian option, slept with Meru, and is both advising Sacchan on her suspicious boyfriend and trying to seduce her at the same time.

11231906_10207334537551612_6623802436543298745_n
joined Jun 11, 2013

As an artist myself, I can't get enough of AMANO's artwork and the suspenseful angst.
Although the characters may look alike, they are very much different.
The little things always catch the eyes of artists.

But nonetheless, I'm looking forward to future chapters; I hope this project is not dropped.

Gamercat_icon17
joined Feb 7, 2013

Love it how the straight girl almost got yurified

Yeah, I don't think she's straight in the first place

last edited at Jun 12, 2013 1:03AM

DigitalCooper
06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm going to jump off my bed!

Edit: Aww c'mon I didn't mean it that way! xo

last edited at Jun 27, 2013 1:00PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really don't find this hard to follow at all o.O in fact I really like the story line. The manga pulled me in because there is sooo many different couples to follow. I really can't wait to learn more about each individual and the different pairings in the story.

Well this manga grab my full attention

joined Apr 20, 2013

I want Ruki end up with Remi. I think she cares about her more than Sacchan seems. Okay, maybe Remi is the bitch girl who will sleep with everyone in this story, but I think she will really be in love with Ruki. It's more like Cook falling for Effy on Skins. LOL! :D

And, yes. Fue likes Ruki. edit :D

edit :D

When I read that, I try to pay attention, but is really hard! Still, Amano is one of my fav authors. :)That's why I just reread it and gets easy - but it takes so long to update that I forget everything. =D

last edited at Aug 3, 2013 10:10PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

kyub please don't post about things you read in the raws anymore. It's spoilers for anyone who hasn't (aka nearly everyone), and even if you just imply the tone the series will take or say you're dissapointed by what happens, or just guess, it can still be annoying for anyone reading the series.

joined Apr 20, 2013

kyub please don't post about things you read in the raws anymore. It's spoilers for anyone who hasn't (aka nearly everyone), and even if you just imply the tone the series will take or say you're dissapointed by what happens, or just guess, it can still be annoying for anyone reading the series.

Oh! My bad! :T I will edit.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Oh! My bad! :T I will edit.

Thank you kindly for that, very nice of you. :D

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I didn't find this confusing to follow either. The names aren't as hard to memorize as in some mangas I've read. I really love when there's a bigger cast of characters, so I'm excited to see where this story goes!

joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't find this confusing to follow either. The names aren't as hard to memorize as in some mangas I've read. I really love when there's a big cast of characters, so I'm excited to see where this story goes!

I hope Shuninta doesn't turn that into something like Kimi Koi Limit: het girls falling in love with G. all of a sudden. At least, I expect a big development here. Principally because we have a big cast that demands it.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I didn't find this confusing to follow either. The names aren't as hard to memorize as in some mangas I've read. I really love when there's a big cast of characters, so I'm excited to see where this story goes!

I hope Shuninta doesn't turn that into something like Kimi Koi Limit: het girls falling in love with G. all of a sudden. At least, I expect a big development here. Principally because we have a big cast that demands it.

Yeah, that'd be pretty disappointing actually. I don't mind if the "hetero" girl (because we don't know for sure what her sexuality is yet) gets with Ruki, just as long as their relationship gets decent and believable development. For now, that boyfriend of Sacchan has got to go! He seems like a douche... and a little controlling too.

joined Aug 8, 2013

Kimi Koi Limit: het girls falling in love with G. all of a sudden.

What girls in that story precisely? The lesbian? The other lesbian? Or the lesbian in denial who is a virgin and "never understood what it means to like someone"? Yeah, what character derailment there...

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 9:41PM

joined Jul 30, 2013

Maasa is great. I'm rooting for a Maasa/Fue ending.

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Maasa is great. I'm rooting for a Maasa/Fue ending.

Starting to root for that as well.
At the very least, Asuna should probably be more honest about her inability to have self-control over her lust to Fue, since sleeping around behind Fue's back just because Fue's asexual(?) is rather dishonest ._.

joined Aug 19, 2012

The two "extra" chapters are all about maasa/Fue relationship. Chronologically they should have been translated first.

But either way, expect a ton of drama coming up. Especially the latest chapter 12, was heart breaking.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Spoilers, man. Spoilers. Mark 'em, please.

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 9:42PM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Aw Asuna you disappoint me....but Remi is super suspicious ugh I need more chapters! TT__TT

joined May 17, 2013

Fueko for some reason is turning out to be my favorite. I want a ruki and Fueko pairing or a Remi and Ruki pairing. I think those 2 would be the most interesting.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Remi x Ruki for sure! And I can't figure a Maasa x Fue relationship ahead. It's so... uncommon. e _e'

At this 3rd chapter, I don't think the character's name are confusing anymore. :D /OH YEAH

To reply you must either login or sign up.