Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

Why do I have this feeling that Fue and Sacchan likes Ruki...

joined Jun 9, 2012

Fue (sleepy) and Asuna (glasses) are dating. Meru (short dark hair) is jealous of their relationship and seems to be having an affair with Asuna, though that one scene might just be them as roommates or something.

I'm pretty sure Meru is having an affair with Asuna.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch02#19
Kind of disappointed though, Fue is such a nice/cool girl. Well in my opinion that is.
Well, there's still that possibility that Meru is trying to seduce Asuna and she's sorta wavering. It seriously looks like Asuna is actually cheating on Fue though.

joined May 17, 2013

Fue (sleepy) and Asuna (glasses) are dating. Meru (short dark hair) is jealous of their relationship and seems to be having an affair with Asuna, though that one scene might just be them as roommates or something.

Kind of disappointed though, Fue is such a nice/cool girl. Well in my opinion that is.
Well, there's still that possibility that Meru is trying to seduce Asuna and she's sorta wavering. It seriously looks like Asuna is actually cheating on Fue though.

It does look like she's cheating. Maybe they're roommates and she was simply getting dressed? Who know's I've never been a speculative type. I just wait till the next chapter comes out.

417506_490968200913530_1320006850_n
joined Jun 8, 2013

Why do I have this feeling that Fue and Sacchan likes Ruki...

Lol (∫˘▽˘)∫ so do i

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Oh I'm sure Meru wants there to be an affair, and they probably are having one, but didn't want to say it as a definite since Asuna could have just been getting dressed in their shared room and be the target of Meru's unwanted advances. The wish that Fue could have a nice relationship with her girlfriend causes me to look to every possible explanation other than the most likely one.

Tumblr_mc5yu0omub1qj89fjo1_500
joined Apr 11, 2013

Not just me right? Reading this once is not enough to comprehend what's going on. ;___; I don't even know who's who.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know where some raws of this series might be? In the last update, someone told me the links on Yuri Project were dead.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i want to learn japanese, buy this and read it all now

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

date me Remi!!!! i'm innocent and naive too.. :))))

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Not just me right? Reading this once is not enough to comprehend what's going on. ;___; I don't even know who's who.

No. I'm not the biggest fan of Amano to begin with and somehow this still manages to disappoint me. It's a confusing, disjointed mess with a cast too big for its own good and that's not being helped by sameface artwork. And so far the plot is insipid. Amano can do better than this and it's just the beginning so I'll give it a chance but this might turn out to be the first series in a while I'll drop.

Gamercat_icon17
joined Feb 7, 2013

From the way Remi mentioned Asuna as Meru's ex-wife I have a feeling that they are either former roommates with benefits or just ex-girlfriends (with benefits). Seeing the Mangaka history and the theme of the manga itself I really don't buy it that they are merely changing in the same room.

joined Oct 11, 2010

From the way Remi mentioned Asuna as Meru's ex-wife I have a feeling that they are either former roommates with benefits or just ex-girlfriends (with benefits). Seeing the Mangaka history and the theme of the manga itself I really don't buy it that they are merely changing in the same room.

no. reread.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

no. reread.

Can't really tell which part you're saying no to, since the answer is buried deep under your incredibly elaborate and informative post, but...

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch02#1

Unless Meru's got someone else Remi would call an "ex-wife" (during a conversation about Asuna and Fue's relationship), she seems to be talking about Asuna.

joined May 10, 2013

i'm confused lol

joined Oct 11, 2010

ok...
my take...
cpt2, pg 1-2 Meru + Remi [panel 4...]

but...

cpt1, pg 23 Meru + Asuna

yeah.. it's like that...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

No. I'm not the biggest fan of Amano to begin with and somehow this still manages to disappoint me. It's a confusing, disjointed mess with a cast too big for its own good and that's not being helped by sameface artwork. And so far the plot is insipid. Amano can do better than this and it's just the beginning so I'll give it a chance but this might turn out to be the first series in a while I'll drop.

Agreed. When I saw how many characters were in this I thought she would do something similar to Sweet Guilty Love Bites, but no. Of course there's more drama this way and different couples can interact with each other, but it takes too much energy for me to try hard and figure it out. Amano isn't my favorite either.

last edited at Jun 8, 2013 9:11PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

It isn't hard to understand if you pay attention and Amano is AWESOME!

!

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I love how nearly everyone is confused in here!

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

There's seven major characters in the story and all of them have a distinct appearance (different hair anyway, but it's manga shut up) and personality, and people need to apparently reread it several times to understand what's happening even though it doesn't seem like it's that hard to follow.

This reminds me of people who whine about Game of Thrones being confusing.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

There's seven major characters in the story and all of them have a distinct appearance (different hair anyway, but it's manga shut up) and personality, and people need to apparently reread it several times to understand what's happening even though it doesn't seem like it's that hard to follow.

I think its all about names. I'm at loss when the two talk about third and I'm like "who the hell she is?"
Plus all the understatements
Its not hard for somebody whos good at memorizing. But somebody's me ^_^'''

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I think its all about names. I'm at loss when the two talk about third and I'm like "who the hell she is?"

Ah that is true, I didn't really know Meru's name (or Asuna's beyond what letter it started with) before I actually made an effort to look for it.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Yeah, they've got different hair but Amano's drawing style is not very... diverse? Is that the right word? Anyway, all her characters look the same to me even though they've got different hair. She's the only mangaka whose art confuses me like this, and usually the characters in manga have more differences in appearance than just their fucking hair, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ah that is true, I didn't really know Meru's name (or Asuna's beyond what letter it started with) before I actually made an effort to look for it.

I even thought Meru IS Asuna and its Remi whos talking. So when Asuna showed up I was confused like hell @_@

joined May 6, 2013

Does any1 have some raw links?

To reply you must either login or sign up.