Forum › Between Philia and Eros discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That last page twist was great.

YES. HELL YES.

The best thing is, we had been shown before that scene from one year ago... but pretty much everyone here had forgotten about it, haha. Well, at least I myself had completely forgotten. :P

So we knew that Kurumi had first fallen in love with Nikaidou at a time when they were both at a café, one year ago. In that flashback, Kurumi was looking at Nikaidou (who was dressed up really cute) crying all alone at the neighboring table. We weren't told exactly what had happened, but we later found (through Nikaidou's inner monologue) that Nikaidou had confessed to Jun and had been rejected more or less at the time of Kurumi's flashback...

... so, putting two and two together, it wouldn't have been difficult to come to the conclusion that Kurumi's flashback scene at the café was of the time when she had witnessed Nikaidou's confession/rejection scene. And thus, she knew perfectly well what was going on with Nikaidou and why she had become a "loose girl" after that.

But I guess nobody in this forum can add two and two, myself included. Doh.

I wonder what face Kyou-chan would make if she knew that, even if she had told Kurumi all the "dirt" she had on Nikaidou, Kurumi would just have said: "Yes, I knew already. I know what's going on. I know more than you. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Nobody really expected it. This was a masterful twist alright.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Now this is good drama. I hate drama that is just there for the sake of it, but a legitimate problem caused someone's heartfelt emotions? Sign me up

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is so good. More gimme more! Thanks so much for the uploads and translations guys!

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

This author is so underrated. So much more depth than all the popular trash...

Anyway, I love the direction it is going in so far. This story is one of those unpredictable ones

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Don't tell me it's over.. i need MORE ಥ_ಥ

joined Jun 12, 2015

Don't tell me it's over.. i need MORE ಥ_ಥ

It's not over. There's 6 chapters more. Still ongoing series.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I've got translations more chapters and I'm ready to keep going if someone is willing to pick up the editing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's been 3000 years 9 months.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Glad to see it back! Also wholesome!

If someone made me drop my phone like that (they obviously bumped into them on purpose) I would force them to pay for a new phone

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Took forever, I'm glad it's here.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh my gooooosh I did not expect where that went in chapter 5. This is actually looking... pretty great, honestly, I really want to read the rest of it right now. Also I really want it to end polyamorous with Kyou getting to like Nikaidou too, but I know it won't

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Chapter 2:
"As long as you don't give up, there's always a chance of a wish coming true. There's no such thing as an impossible love."

Rereading this now, I just realized Nikaidou wasn't talking about Kurumi at all.

joined May 11, 2014

Why is it in stories like this, the outliers(ones who decided not to confess/decline confession) are fucking dumbasses in some way shape or form.

Outside of the 'It's for Drama" why does it turn out that way ESPECIALLY those who decline confessions in hopes of holding on to some strange purgatory ass relationship that never regresses but never progresses either?

Like look, I can understand not confessing to a degree, you might not be their type and that would REALLY hurt, but when you decline someone's confession but you're on the fence about them what the hell's the point of declining? Especially when you see them trying to move on.

Like what did you expect? for them to chase you forever like a loyal doggy or something?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Why is it in stories like this, the outliers(ones who decided not to confess/decline confession) are fucking dumbasses in some way shape or form.

Outside of the 'It's for Drama" why does it turn out that way ESPECIALLY those who decline confessions in hopes of holding on to some strange purgatory ass relationship that never regresses but never progresses either?

Like look, I can understand not confessing to a degree, you might not be their type and that would REALLY hurt, but when you decline someone's confession but you're on the fence about them what the hell's the point of declining? Especially when you see them trying to move on.

Like what did you expect? for them to chase you forever like a loyal doggy or something?

There are definitely some people like that in the world. I've met people who just like being loved, so they keep giving the other person hope despite never committing to anything (and often even dating other people on the side). So, yeah, shitty people exist. And the last scene definitely gives off that vibe, buuut we may be getting ahead of ourselves. It's probably best to wait for the next chapters.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Reminds me why I always pocketed my phone when walking on the bridge lol. I sometimes imagining people bumping into me. Anyway, this comes pretty... good.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

that guy better square up if he gets in between them when it's his fault cause I'm gonna get mad at him a lot

Also, I'm still thinking about Kurumi's friend, I hope she either gets a Kurumi or finds a Nika because she was technically already rejected

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 5:19AM

joined Oct 25, 2016

Forcing your love onto someone who already loves another? Dating hella people to catch another guys attention? I feel bad for both childhood friends. They should both run away from these toxic MCs. This will not end well on either side Lol But I gotta say.. the author sure knows how to rile me up to keep me coming back

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dating hella people to catch another guys attention?

It's the same as a kid who pull pranks just to get the attention of its parents. Nikaidou was just hoping that Jun may have a change of heart and start to love her back. Unfortunaly i think that's just make him really worried and wish she found someone for good.

Forcing your love onto someone who already loves another?

Talking about Kurumi ? She don't really force anything since Nikaidou is trying to find someone who can make her forget about Jun. Kurumi know that Jun had already reject Nikaidou and so she probably understand why Nikaidou have dated so much boys. Kurumi is just trying to make Nikaidou stop about this fruitless love.

I feel bad for both childhood friends.

I can understand for Jun but not for Kyou. Kyou never try to confess or make Kurumi understand she love her. You can say Kurumi is dense but it's mostly Kyou's fault on that one.

They should both run away from these toxic MCs.

They can't. They're both too worried about the relation because of Nikaidou frivolous past. Jun want to know if Kurumi is a good person for Nikaidou, as he is worried because of the multiples boyfriends Nikaidou had and how short the relations last each time and Kyou is worried and jealous because she love Kurumi and she is afraid that Nikaidou do the same thing to Kurumi that she does with the boyfriends she had and don't want to see Kurumi sad again.

joined May 11, 2018

These type of characters are so aggravating. Over all of this.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I don’t really feel any sympathy for Kyou cause she never tried, can’t get mad about losing a game you never played or expect them to just figure it out

Sayaka from Bloom into You is the only character like that I felt for because she was a queen in her own right

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I don’t really feel any sympathy for Kyou cause she never tried, can’t get mad about losing a game you never played or expect them to just figure it out

Sayaka from Bloom into You is the only character like that I felt for because she was a queen in her own right

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Well thank god it's updating quickly but AHHHHHH OH MY GOD THIS IS NOT GONNA TURN OUT WELL.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, her friends are right. Her feelings are still muddled. She thinks she's dating a girl and that she loves her. But does she?

Primeval Revenant
joined Jun 16, 2019

What is it with people going 'Friends kiss too'. Is that something that actually happens? Like, I get small teenage experimenting but it isnt exactly something that happens regularly enough for people to go 'Yeah, friends do it too.' Especially not these kisses. Unless it is a cultural difference that I'm just not seeing...

To reply you must either login or sign up.