Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

i also like how i had the theory that chiya's mother was legendary rank one urara first because there are just too many clues. now you see,

Everyone knew that, its not a secret

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Time for the serious plot to go full in.

Appreciate Kon had time to blush in the final page after everything that happened.

joined Aug 21, 2021

i also like how i had the theory that chiya's mother was legendary rank one urara first because there are just too many clues. now you see,

Everyone knew that, its not a secret

i never told anybody how it was a secret. i was pointing out that I myself had the theory first before the other people in the story. not you guys

joined Sep 7, 2021

Man I wish the anime got another season. It kinda just flew under the reader and never resurfaced.

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

I knew it, Kon's mother have some sort of connection to Chiya's mother lmao

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

It's like the both of them have so many parallels to one another. Pretty much why the series just ships them all the time.

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

It's like the both of them have so many parallels to one another. Pretty much why the series just ships them all the time.

well it's not like anybody hates it though... at least in my experience

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"As if", sure...

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Chiya's father, hmm?

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Ngl Chiya's father be lookin cool though

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Tokie was out of romantic luck because she couldn't defy fate, good thing her daughter is better at that.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Ughs, Kon mother was a tipical case of been in over for a girl but married a literally who

To reply you must either login or sign up.