Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Ok this is really interesting ignoring the word "dropped"

last edited at Jul 10, 2022 8:26AM

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021
Ffazr5xwqaacksg-orig

I came from the future to inform you guys that this scenario is not possible anymore

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021
88483416_p0

Seeing this made me want to see Seele in Bronie's universe. I'm in the middle of my hiatus when Haxxor Bunny event was introduce so smh

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021
Tei__fxn-1498998769894920193-img1

^in a way, I'm thankful for Fu Hua not being in Taixuan, because Yae Sakura and Kallen's love story would have never happen if she's there.

This is why this image is what I believe would have happen in alternate universe where Kallen managed to find Fu Hua.

last edited at Mar 18, 2022 6:23AM

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

lowkey thinking she got isekai or just somehow passed the barrier and got to the outside world lmao

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

It's certainly been a while since the last update. I wonder what happened

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

I'm a Libra and I'm not really a believer of horoscope and stuff but for some reason I see myself in Libra except that I actually do my Homework on my own and had a good grades lol

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

DAMN, A REVERSE MIMA WHO HATES YOUKAI INSTEAD.
also, knowing about that Mokou tours Kaguya around the village is a news to me

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021
Newbokk-1488582017897811968-img1

haha i wonder if they are going to kill each other at the kiss part

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Ever since the art changed, Satori lost her original's messy hair, as well as her screen time.

Well, she's back... And dead.

What does it now mean that Mokou is able to get into Eientei anytime she pleases for the fandom?

Who knows, probably bunch of TeruMoko shippers going wild

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Mokou knowing the Eientei isn't suprising to me knowing she always send off patients there

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021
Sakm0cmar1-1483853864080404481-img1

this is certainly an unexpected duo

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

This is a really fun series, I could have hope to see more. Well I guess that's the end

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Oh wow I certainly didn't expect this pairing on dynasty, oh well.

chistoss
Yuru Yuri discussion 09 Jan 10:58
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Man this chapter. We get some wholesome Ayano and Chitose's relationship. I'm glad she found herself a great friend to be with since she's the reason I have this username in the first place (I still ship Ayano x Kyouko tho lol!)

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

It's certainly been a while since I read Yorunime's works. Thank you for the translators for this wonderful doujin

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

My bet on Tewi fails huh,
anyways, seeing Kangu's reply to my comment. it made me think of something. Though I won't say it here due to lack of confirmation. Anyways, I will agree on Marisa at this part. Reimu... feels off. I know Reimu acts different on different canon manga. This Reimu on this chapter just feel really weird and something a fanon Reimu would do so I would like to think Reimu is possessed.

But so far I think the story is going to a good direction. I would be waiting for the next chapter next month (and treat it as a Christmas gift lol)

And we still don't have an ID on the spirit. (Although, some of us have an idea who it may be)

man I wish it's Mima. Who knows

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Holy shit. I didn't expect Reisen to be an S lmao

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Hot

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

HOLY SHIT IT'S MY FIRST TIME SEEING KAWAYABUG'S REIMU BUT SHE'S SO GORGEOUS

chistoss
Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

that's so cute

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

I love these two, definately a good treat

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

TeruMoko shall outlive me.

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Lmao Sakuya's suggestion be kind of funny. Reminds me of a certain serial killer that I forgor the name. Especially about that Human skin part