Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

i also like how i had the theory that chiya's mother was legendary rank one urara first because there are just too many clues. now you see,

Everyone knew that, its not a secret

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Time for the serious plot to go full in.

Appreciate Kon had time to blush in the final page after everything that happened.

i also like how i had the theory that chiya's mother was legendary rank one urara first because there are just too many clues. now you see,

Everyone knew that, its not a secret

i never told anybody how it was a secret. i was pointing out that I myself had the theory first before the other people in the story. not you guys

joined Sep 7, 2021

Man I wish the anime got another season. It kinda just flew under the reader and never resurfaced.

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

I knew it, Kon's mother have some sort of connection to Chiya's mother lmao

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

It's like the both of them have so many parallels to one another. Pretty much why the series just ships them all the time.

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

It's like the both of them have so many parallels to one another. Pretty much why the series just ships them all the time.

well it's not like anybody hates it though... at least in my experience

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"As if", sure...

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Chiya's father, hmm?

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Ngl Chiya's father be lookin cool though

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Tokie was out of romantic luck because she couldn't defy fate, good thing her daughter is better at that.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Ughs, Kon mother was a tipical case of been in over for a girl but married a literally who

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

They are so beautifuld in this point

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Though this chapter is cute, I'm so frustrated!
Nono got proposed to by Tsubaki-sensei back in chapter 51, only for the girls to get hit with this mess. I really wanted to see what their relationship would be like now, especially since Nono said "Yes"!

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 8:51PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Koume knows what she wants the most and Kon is already taking care of Chiya like a wife.

Good to see all the adults were useful for something.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's always time to strip with Chiya.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Man, this is intense. The girls' fear about what's going to happen to them when they think about all the things they still want to do with their lives is really powerful.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Chiya being able to see through Kon's clothes with clairvoyance, I think I saw fanart of that a year ago, but I don't have it with me right now, I hope someone does more art of that.

Really wasn't expecting Marie to show up, everyone got their partner to support them now.

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

The end, at last. It's been a long journey (not just for the characters, also for us).

Chapter 61 was beautiful, I was definitely a sobbing mess at the end of it.
While the ending is a bit open, I still felt it was really fitting and well done.

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 3:16PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

well, that was a fun series definitely like the ending with Chiya and Kon getting proxy married through god, and Nono who does end up with Tsubaki after all, alongside with becoming a teacher. And of course all the other characters get their happy ever after too, working towards their own better future.

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

This is a really fun series, I could have hope to see more. Well I guess that's the end

joined Jan 6, 2017

Honestly I found the ending a bit disappointing. Not a big fan of them becoming rank 1 after learning the truth. Would've preferred them just telling the god to fuck off and figuring out their own way to lift the curse but it is what it is I guess.

Wonder how it would've gone if it wasn't axed though. Probably the same with more stuff in between but we'll never know.

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 5:19PM

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

Wonder how it would've gone if it wasn't axed though. Probably the same with more stuff in between but we'll never know.

I don't know why people think that it was axed, the series just ended.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was a pretty good series overall. Shame it never went down the yuri route really- Chiya and Kon were very cute together.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I don't know why people think that it was axed, the series just ended.

Because the pacing after rank 10 feels extremely quick and the I think series wasn't all that popular (based on what I remember reading back in 2018 - 2019 when it was close to ending. Didn't actually bother to check though so it's probably wrong)

Either way, the point was "I wonder if it would've been different if the series went on longer" (i.e. ranks 9 and 8 getting similar time as 10 so we'd better see their growth better etc)

To reply you must either login or sign up.