Forum › Liberty discussion

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Loving the art, the story appears to be original to a degree too.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I thought it was pretty cool that Maki called that... girl... (her name hasn't been revealed yet, huh? Unless I completely missed it) a devil at the end of the first chapter and an angel at the end of the second chapter. It seems like it perfectly shows her changing and conflicting feelings for that girl as well as the different sides of her personality... Wonder what's up with that earring though. Yeah, that's about the extent of my "deep literary analysis" skills assuming that it's even a correct analysis.

Also, is there any reason why Tsucchi calls Maki Makki? I presume it's just a nickname, but, I mean, what's the point of a nickname if it sounds exactly the same as your actual name? I assume it's pronounced differently in Japanese, but, well, I don't know.

Seems fairly divisive so far, which I can certainly understand. I mean, it's not that divisive but you've got people saying they don't like all the random crap while others do like it. Personally, I'm on the side of the people who like all the random crap. I'm enjoying where the story's going so far, and I'll probably enjoy where it goes in the future.

last edited at May 26, 2017 10:00PM

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

blue ovaries

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Minutoh posted:

Also, is there any reason why Tsucchi calls Maki Makki?

It is pronounced differently. Without even reading manga and from top of my head, the best guess is that she wanted to call her maki-chi (a cutesy honorific) which in order to shorten would turn into makki (like natsu-chan > nacchan). I might be wrong though.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Interesting.....

joined Dec 21, 2016

It's just a cute nickname. I was thinking of using "Maki-chan" or "Makky" before simply sticking to Makki like in the original.

joined Aug 10, 2016

She had a show about yuri manga in which she and another voice actress interested in yuri (Mikami Shiori aka Akari from Yuru Yuri) discussed yuri manga from tropes in yuri manga to interviewing mangakas.

Okay, wow. I didn't know she was that much of a yuri fan! Thanks for mentioning that program, anything with seiyuu who actually like the genre discussing yuri manga sounds like something I want to watch. Although after briefly looking into it the company did a great job of scrubbing streaming websites, so tracking it down might involve buying the DVDs.

my life is very hollow and empty, and I must know what this show is called. Its a medical emergency, I'm begging you.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Can anyone recommend a good hospital? Because my spinal column just suffered a stress fracture from the cringe.

I thought I was the only one dude =,=

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Can anyone recommend a good hospital? Because my spinal column just suffered a stress fracture from the cringe.

I thought I was the only one dude =,=

Why?

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Ah dang'it! That left me hanging...

joined Apr 12, 2014

Omg liberty is hot

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Blue-balled.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I like this so far. It's really setting up a forthcoming player, and I for sure like Momono Moto's players !

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This feels like random events flimsily stringed together. I honestly didn't know this was a chapter 2.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Om my it's so erotic in a nice way*-* To bad the chapters comes not often.. :/

joined Jun 12, 2015

The art in this chapter is georgeus. Page 12,13 and 14,15 is a two-page spread and they look awesome after stitching them together.
Is Liberty's vocalis a devil or an angel?
Why did she stop when Maki licked her ear?
Why is she such a tease?

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Okay.. so one of our heroines is okay with having a random sex with a stranger (preferably a man). I'm giving myself a moment to let this sink in.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

That was hot, liberty girl is such a tease, goddamn. The art is awesome as expected of Momono Moto.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Maki's life really got turned upside down, huh? She should probably stay away from the strange hard-to-read lady who seduces her then stops for who knows what reason... but this is fiction, so give me all the angst :D

my life is very hollow and empty, and I must know what this show is called. Its a medical emergency, I'm begging you.

It's called Yuri-ism (百合魂-ゆりイズム). Someone posted a few links right after the post you quoted. They went with the premise that Kitta Izumi is the one who's knowledgeable about yuri and Mikami Shiori is a newcomer to the genre who learns alongside the audience about vocabulary and important works.
It's still available on Amazon... if you have a certain amount of money lying around.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

I'm really loving this so far. Since it hasn't really been mentioned yet, I wanted to touch on the fact that Tsucchi is a great audience stand-in character. She's adorable, but her personality is uncomfortably close to my own feelings about yuri. Plus there's like never realistically overweight characters in manga.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Blue-balled.

And it will only be a matter of time before she get's Blue-Waffled.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

... Wonder what's up with that earring though.

Seems to be a Fleur de lis or "flower of the lily". Seems to have a reference to angels too...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Singer Girl appears to have a somewhat unorthodox approach to courtship.
Seems to be working though.

last edited at May 27, 2017 1:51PM

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Blue-balled.

And it will only be a matter of time before she get's Blue-Waffled.

Omg, not this again :c

joined Jul 31, 2013

I also thought it was interesting that Tsucchi seems plump in a grounded way. I wonder if this will show her getting an intriguing new girlfriend too.

The main story is pretty chaotic, like others said. But the art is fantastic and I think the story could come together and be satisfying in time. I love Momono Mono.

To reply you must either login or sign up.