Forum › Posts by KainZero

KainZero
joined Jul 25, 2017

I am looking for a manga that I read a while back. The story involves a girl who is dependent (more like a mooch) on her current girlfriend, but is then dumped and kicked out into the streets. She is later found underneath a bridge - in the middle of a bad snow storm. The story involves the original girlfriend trying to reunite with the main character after a new love interest is found. The only other aspect that I remember is that in the end, the original girlfriend (aka the one who dumped the main character) lets go of her former love interest. Sorry, but I really want to reread the story again, but I don't have any more information that I can remember.

Kimi Koi Limit.

Thank you very much! That is what I have been looking for :)

KainZero
joined Jul 25, 2017

I am looking for a manga that I read a while back. The story involves a girl who is dependent (more like a mooch) on her current girlfriend, but is then dumped and kicked out into the streets. She is later found underneath a bridge - in the middle of a bad snow storm. The story involves the original girlfriend trying to reunite with the main character after a new love interest is found. The only other aspect that I remember is that in the end, the original girlfriend (aka the one who dumped the main character) lets go of her former love interest. Sorry, but I really want to reread the story again, but I don't have any more information that I can remember.