Forum › Posts by eraserat

eraserat
joined Mar 18, 2017

what's that manga where the girl starts playing video games because she thinks the girl is cute and her brother is a gamer and help her get her computer
im pretty sure when they were at the store the people at the store will like i will buy u a gpu if u do some kawaii cute pic with brother

joined Mar 18, 2017

excitied.

eraserat
joined Mar 18, 2017
Nuenue_yuri-1500433369028775938-img1

sfop[ sjd soootruew ,,.. absolute.ly amazing. I love it.

eraserat
joined Mar 18, 2017
68661490_p1

this is so random like where did this come from

eraserat
joined Mar 18, 2017

oof. ive been looking for this manga for about 2 weeks now. i dont remember the plot, but i do remember it has music. it has 2 main characters. a blond girl, with short hair i think. i think i remember her being in a rock band? idk. and the other character is her girlfriend i think with black hair and plays the violin. thats all i remember.

eraserat
joined Mar 18, 2017

Could someone help me? I'm pretty sure it's an original, one with blond hair wakes up in someone with black hair after going out drinking. They had sex, only because they were drunk. The girl with the black hair keeps trying to get in the blonde's hair after that. That's all I could remember.

Sounds like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/morishita_and_arais_romance

Yep. Thanks

eraserat
joined Mar 18, 2017

Could someone help me? I'm pretty sure it's an original, one with blond hair wakes up in someone with black hair after going out drinking. They had sex, only because they were drunk. The girl with the black hair keeps trying to get in the blonde's hair after that. That's all I could remember.