Forum › Ebisu-san and Hotei-san discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

Pretty cute.

joined Dec 13, 2018

Great series.

Separate bedrooms though?

(apparently that's also more of a japan thing)

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 2:01AM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This is a great short story. My only complaint would be either leaving Hotei's feelings more ambiguous to match that of Ebisu, or making things a bit clearer at the end on Ebisu's side. But it's a minor complaint, one I can debunk myself by just saying how the difference is just playing along with the type of characters they are.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Aight so maybe we never quite got that honeymoon ending but who cares, it was still a lovely story start to finish. Who am I kidding, why is it over, I was hooked, why did it have to end! I haven't been so captivated reading anything in such a while.

Spend%20(1)%20(1)
joined May 10, 2021

Come back to this one all the time, I think for most yuri serieses I'd be disappointed at the lack of "payoff" but this feels really natural and pleasant. I love how it ends.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

My first OL yuri manga, definitely a good read :)

%e2%80%8f%e2%80%8f3b41c630da1d5f54055c73f6c5e80f31%20-%20%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%ae%d8%a9
joined May 24, 2020

I hate this kind of manga where they show us the road to their relationship but not the relationship itself after this road. I just want to see a whole chapter at least for them together after everything has been settled ~(>_<。)\

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

i kinda hate the ambiguous approach, kinda just feels like the “they aren’t lesbians it’s just a deep soul connection” pre gay rights kinda thing

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Every time I see this I think her name is "Hotel-san"

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Wish what happened to Hotei could happen to me IRL.

Frog
joined Oct 14, 2020

any series similar to this?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Great series.

Separate bedrooms though?

(apparently that's also more of a japan thing)

That'd be pretty common anywhere, I'd think. They weren't formally dating when they moved in, and even if they were it's still not unusual to do in your early 20s. They probably just switch between one bed or another.

The part I don't buy is that they'd be able to afford this setup in Tokyo on their salaries while raising a kid and an occasional freeloader.

Funny%20and%20cute
joined Jul 15, 2020

I really like this story. It's quite unique, in my opinion, and I think the romance and drama is pretty on point. Too bad it ends so quickly and that we never truly see them declaring their love for each other explicitly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.