Forum › Division Girl 2 discussion

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

This shit's fucked

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

...Actually, yeah, 'shit's fucked' is pretty accurate.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

It might be the fact I have a headache but I found this one much more difficult to follow. I get that the A-ko that B-ko knew was actually one of the original A-ko's copies and that the braids A-ko was said original but I had a lot more trouble following which B-ko is the real one. Was the B-ko that was with real A-ko the B-ko we saw sneaking out while she was asleep or what?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

joined Apr 15, 2013

Huh. This is probably really deep or something.

Huh.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

It might be the fact I have a headache but I found this one much more difficult to follow.

Yeah...glad to know I'm not the only one. The only thing I can understand from this is that both A-ko and B-ko's originals were replaced, and their copies are gone, in a happier place (or something. I dunno.)

I feel like this was supposed to have some deep meaning, but maybe I'm just really dense, 'cause I'm not getting the message.

last edited at Dec 4, 2016 8:43PM

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I don't know if this is a happy ending or a sad one. Like the others, I can't tell which B-ko ended up surviving. There's probably some message in here about how your desires become you or something, but I can't tell.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm pretty lost tbh, I don't think I even understand what A-ko and B-ko's initial relationship even was, and now we have copies of themselves going out with each other, while the original B-ko just wants to die? Did she get killed in the end? Probably

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I think original B-ko got killed, although I'm not certain with A-ko. The implication was there were already doubles of them going out with each other and are much happier than the originals somewhere out there the entire time...I think? Anyway, the originals are dead, clones get happy ending. The only thing I'm a bit unsure of is the angst on the original B-ko's part and why she wanted to kill herself (and apparently wanted to "delete" A-ko earlier on?) Were her feelings not reciprocated as implied with A-ko saying her feeling of liking B-ko was a little different than what B-ko was feeling?

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

To summarize: A-ko was a recluse, and her 'outgoing' double won over our sweet little B-ko. B-ko continued killing the doubles that wanted to act on her urge to move the relationship forward, one of whom had escaped and won over the original A-ko. Original B-ko killed double B-ko, then Original A-ko. All future B-ko doubles just went through with original B-ko's urge to kill herself. Eventually a B-ko double kills the original and lives happily ever after with Double A-ko.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

So deep I wanna kill myself .... :v

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm surprised we got a nice happy ending.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

To summarize: A-ko was a recluse, and her 'outgoing' double won over our sweet little B-ko. B-ko continued killing the doubles that wanted to act on her urge to move the relationship forward, one of whom had escaped and won over the original A-ko. Original B-ko killed double B-ko, then Original A-ko. All future B-ko doubles just went through with original B-ko's urge to kill herself. Eventually a B-ko double kills the original and lives happily ever after with Double A-ko.

Yep, that's the easy to follow part. I'm a bit hung up on the motivations though.

From what I understood in the latter part of the story:
Clone A-ko doesn't reciprocate B-ko's feelings, so that's why she wants to kill herself. The line that the clone says before it killed itself supports this because it said that its reason to kill itself was due to being unable to be clone A-ko's girlfriend, so that's why it doesn't want to replace the original. The clone at the end that ends up killing the original is most likely one of the rarer cases of clones where it "surpasses" the original, or is at least different from them and isn't subject to whatever they particularly desire at the time.

Clone B-ko surpasses the original in two ways, either:
1.) She hasn't given up on clone A-ko and still wants to pursue her despite the rejection
2.) She doesn't have the same desire to be in a romantic relationship with clone A-ko, so she's fine with being gal pals.
(this is what I believe to be the case)
Possibility no. 2 is a bit more supported with page 23, when clone B-ko reassures the original that there is another clone besides her that is already in a romantic relationship with another A-ko clone the entire time. And so she kills original B-ko, becomes pals with the clone A-ko (the one shown in the story since the beginning).
The End.

last edited at Dec 4, 2016 9:40PM

Picasion.com_266681422dcc8964cac22f4ab2a89068
joined Sep 18, 2014

I understand the story and all, but this manga just leaves me with a "what the fuck actually happened" feeling.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

The only thing I understod with the second part was, that it turned an interesting story into shit. I really think this author with their crappy character names goes on my blacklist.

joined Oct 21, 2013

The originals died while their remaining copies fucked happily ever after.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

a rather abrupt dip in quality there, it got too heavy handed now.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Ok heres my theory:

This is related to demons. Everyone has those thoughts in their head that tell them things they don't want to hear. Lies (maybe even truth in them), self-hat, jealousy, and misconceptions. After pondering on it with how she kills her clones (demons), I truly believe its like this quote I seen

"We all have demons. We try to drown them but they'll swim back up. You'll have to learn to tame them or they'll them tame you"

But instead of her drowning them, she is constantly murdering them... but obviously they keep coming back.

It does have a deep meaning, but there is also a simple cover to the meaning. That we all have those voices in our heads that make us more miserable and unsure then what we should be.... I'll come back with more when I contemplate some more ha. Let me know your thoughts. ^.^

Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

Yeah this was definitely the heaviest story so far, and only one more story to go. This is really up there in my favorite manga ever list, seriously.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

joined Jan 8, 2014

Im glad im not the only one having trouble with what exactly the finish was....it's interesting still, but yeah...so the original shot herself in the head or a copy? Ugh.. so weird

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

:(

I thought it was pretty clear-cut after 1 reread.

joined Feb 15, 2013

It's not like eyeball eating and incest voice Stockholm Syndrome was my thing. But am I the only one who think the other 2 were far superior than this one?

last edited at Dec 5, 2016 1:12AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

It's not like eyeball eating and incest voice Stockholm Syndrome was my thing. But am I the only one who think the other 2 were far superior than this one?

Clearly not, since it seems like the vast majority of the other comments are confused with this work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.